The Student Room Group

Error on Uni details?

I'm filling out my student finance application and i've come to the part where it asks for the details of the uni I'm applying to. It asked me if i wanted to retrieve the data from UCAS so I said yes.

It retrived my data but it says my course is at a different campus?

The uni is Northampton and it has Park and Avenue. I'll be studying at Avenue but the application on student finance says Park...

Is this an issue?

Also the course start date is different...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by echeee
I'm filling out my student finance application and i've come to the part where it asks for the details of the uni I'm applying to. It asked me if i wanted to retrieve the data from UCAS so I said yes.

It retrived my data but it says my course is at a different campus?

The uni is Northampton and it has Park and Avenue. I'll be studying at Avenue but the application on student finance says Park...

Is this an issue?

Also the course start date is different...

Hiya, i wouldnt think this is an issue to be honest.
Park campus is the big, main campus for Northampton and this is where all the offices are, so i presume thats why they have Park campus on SF.
Course start dates are always wrong by a few days on SF, they will often say 1st Sept 2012 or something and you may not start until Oct 5th for example. If the start date is massively wrong, ring them :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by wellz
Hiya, i wouldnt think this is an issue to be honest.
Park campus is the big, main campus for Northampton and this is where all the offices are, so i presume thats why they have Park campus on SF.
Course start dates are always wrong by a few days on SF, they will often say 1st Sept 2012 or something and you may not start until Oct 5th for example. If the start date is massively wrong, ring them :smile:

Thanks for your reply :smile: I did ring them and they said 1 in 100 accounts will have a problem like this and will have to enter my SF in paper form... i also e-mailed the uni to see if it is a problem, as I really don't want to do it the paper way... I'll just have to wait and see.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending