The Student Room Group

Error

Received this email after I accepted and provided them my employer financial approval.

"Your application has been moved to CAS ready and it has come to light that your degree is non Honours which is the general entry criteria for the course. We can only apologise for this error as this should have been picked up sooner. As you do not meet the entry requirements for the course, we shall do our best to offer an alternative in a related subject. As you have experience, please provide a detailed CV listing your roles and responsibilities"

Now, it is too late to find another course.

So what should I do now? I'm just confused.
Any suggestions? Please!
Original post by Albakoush
Received this email after I accepted and provided them my employer financial approval.

"Your application has been moved to CAS ready and it has come to light that your degree is non Honours which is the general entry criteria for the course. We can only apologise for this error as this should have been picked up sooner. As you do not meet the entry requirements for the course, we shall do our best to offer an alternative in a related subject. As you have experience, please provide a detailed CV listing your roles and responsibilities"

Now, it is too late to find another course.

So what should I do now? I'm just confused.
Any suggestions? Please!

Are there other courses at that uni which are of interest and your employer would sponsor you on?
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
Are there other courses at that uni which are of interest and your employer would sponsor you on?

I'm not sure yet.
Original post by Albakoush
I'm not sure yet.

In that case I think best to provide the full CV as requested, then wait for their guidance as to the alternatives to decide from there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending