The Student Room Group

WTF goes through the minds of those who leave public toilets looking like POO ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shiny Dirt
http://youtu.be/D9tlSI7T9hU

lol it just leaves me baffed why people feel the need to do this

Reply 61
Ugh some people are just disgusting. It really winds me up if I go to use a toilet at work, at college or in a shop or somewhere and it's not reasonably clean. I mean, how difficult is it to: flush the toilet, put the paper in the toilet, put towels and tampons in the sanitary bin, wipe up drips from the seat :angry: and wash your hands?! Did these people not get trained in basic toilet hygiene when they were kids?! Some people just don't seem to care and will blatently walk out of a cubicle and straight out of the door - 'respectable' adults too.

I did have to laugh once though. I was in a public toilet in Poole that was really really skanky but I was desperate so it had to do, and a woman came in with her kids and I heard her say to them 'Don't touch ANYTHING.' Lol.
Original post by petal1991
oh god, this stirred up some horrific memories from my times at leeds fest...shudder. did you hear about poo girl though?! hilarious

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2621557/Meet-girl-who-got-stuck-in-toilet-at-the-Leeds-Festival.html

She had been trying to reach her handbag containing cash and a mobile phone after accidentally dropping it in the loo.

Last night Specsavers worker Charlotte, from Sunderland, told of her grim ordeal.

Should've gone to...

Oh, wait.
Err, please don't think all girls are revolting... It's only a few *shudder*
(edited 12 years ago)
just out of interest, has anyone here ever took a dump on the floor in a cubicle
Original post by plimsolls
Used to happen at my school. I think the girls were the worst (never went into the boys' to compare, but we had an assembly dedicated to the disgusting ways of the girls (specifically) and their treatment of the toilets). ****, menstrual blood and sanitary pads stuck to the walls. Piss on the floor. I even saw **** on the ceiling once. WHY?!

Ugh! It was similar at my old school. I once went into a cubicle, closed the door, and found period blood smudged on the back of the door in smudged fingerprints. It looked as if someone had slid their dirty fingers down half of the door. It was like someone had been murdered in there.:frown::frown: I don't want to know what goes through some people's minds.
Bloody filthy gits they are. Once, I found a STARBUCKS CUP with crap in it in the girls toilet at school- sixth form girls toilet to be precise. Urgh.
Reply 67
amazing thread
Never seen **** smeared on walls! That's ****ed up! :lolwut:
Original post by haverstock
Bloody filthy gits they are. Once, I found a STARBUCKS CUP with crap in it in the girls toilet at school- sixth form girls toilet to be precise. Urgh.

Oh that's disgusting :/ at our school one of the cubicles had to be blocked off because someone had decided to **** all over the seat. I'm not sure what possesses these people to do such vile things.
Reply 70
In my old school there was one girl who wiped her sanitary towel on the wall in one of the cubicles. I never believed it until I went in there myself and saw all the blood :erm: A few months later the wall got painted again but why she felt the need to do that I will never know!

Some people can be so filthy. My dad said he went into a cafe toilet once and he saw poo wiped on the walls.
(edited 12 years ago)
I can't talk about male toilets, but female toilets can be actually horrific! Like seriously, why leave blood all over the seat and pads on the floor when there's a bin RIGHT NEXT TO YOU! It probably requires MORE effort to put something on the floor than in the bin!
Original post by sarahthegemini
I've seen (period) blood drippings on a toilet seat once, surely they'd have seen it when they turned to flush? :frown:

In high school, some girl smeared her (used) pads and tampons all over the toilet wall in one cubicle.
Why? Just why?

And someone also managed to **** on the toilet, not in the bowl ON the seat.

:puke: x a zillion
Reply 73
In my secondary school they hung up signs saying that your 'waste' should at least go in the toilet.
Original post by marcusfox
Where I used to work we used to have a couple of disgusting people like this. There was one we called the Phantom S***ter because he used to crap everywhere and another called the Phantom W***er - well, really needs no explanation.

PS must have been on some special diet as once I saw he'd left a log about a foot long on the floor of the cubicle. Apparently this was normal.

How do we know that PS and PW weren't the same guy? PW was caught, apparently the boss was using the next cubicle, waited outside to see who came out, then checked the cubicle to see that it was indeed the elusive PW, summoned him to his office and suggested he find another job.

PS was still active for ages afterwards and then suddenly stopped. Someone worked up a spreadsheet which cross referenced the dates of the last PS incident with the leaving dates of various staff, but failed to identify who it had been.

How do you always manage to have a new story about people you've worked with or lived with on these threads...?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 75
I've never seen **** smeared on the walls and ceiling (boys toilets) worst I've seen is wee on the seats

Extremely surprised at the dirtyness of some girls toilets, I've heard some stuff but I never thought it to be true

Lord have mercy lol
Reply 76
My mum works as a cleaning manager, making sure offices are kept clean and that, and sometimes she's had cleaners refuse to clean office toilets because people working there would spread poo on the walls. In a professional office.

In another office one time someone kept blocking the toilet because of the size of their poo, the security guard kept a broomstick with a knife attached to the end to keep getting rid of them. They put a polite notice up in the bathroom about it, and the person began pooing on the floor over hand towels and would put it in the bin instead. The cleaner went nuts and my mum had to sort it out.

This kind of thing doesn't just happen in public toilets/schools etc...
Reply 77
I used to be a cleaner in both a middle school and college. Asides from the faeces, blood and all that, here were always muddy footprints on the cistern of the boy's toilets (care to enlighten me anyone? Long range pissing matches was my guess) and foundation kisses on the tiles of the girls ones. Not only that, but there was always some pack of girls who travelled on a cloud of hairspray who would sit on the toilet floors at lunch break and eat their food... Grim.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by winning11
eurghk, i've trained my bladder to withhold pee for hours on end rather than use a public toilet

i also don't get how people can wear the shoes they walk into public toilets with at home eurghk

cant you pee standing up?
Reply 79
i agree, some girls literally leave the toilet like a hurricane tore through it. seriously, its not that difficult - get it all into the bowl, and all your pads into the bin! why oh why do some girls think its acceptable to leave used pads and tampons on the floor!?!?! and why do people refuse to flush the toilet!?!?

Quick Reply

Latest