The Student Room Group

Is ok to wear this kind of bikini with a bigger chest??

Scroll to see replies

I have the same bra size as you and the thought of me wearing that bikini makes me cringe. You need proper support unless you want to stay very, very still and/or use tape to keep it in place.
Original post by Cortisol
If it's just for posing on the beach, then you'd probably be alright :yep: But definitely get another bikini with more support too!

You could always go and try some on in a similar style and see how you feel in them?

What the ... ?

No OP, you need something with atleast a lil bit of support.
I'm a D, and have had many a bad experience with unsupportive bikinis. If I were you, I'd go for a halterneck, so much more support.
Original post by Bellissima
basically am fed up of having to pay top prices when i EVENTUALLY find a bikini in my size that gives enough support.

i was wondering would it be too risky (i don't want any cringey incidents) to wear a bikini like this

from primark or whatever and just get it in like size 14?

is that safe? it's just it's not supportive and i haven't had good experience with this type.. so just wondering if there's anyone out there who does this?

SIZE - 32E/F

I would say try it on in the shop and jump about while wearing it as it should help to give you an idea of whether your boobs will pop out of it and possibly cause embaressment to you, not sure what else you can do,

Another option would be to wear a swimsuit as a swimsuit can be better and there are different styles can choose from
I'm a DD and I have problems with that sort of bikini. Asos have a few nice ones on sale though, and lots of them are done in bra sizes. They still aren't super cheap but certainly much more reasonable prices.

Blue and white floral

Purple pattern

Bright floral pattern
Reply 45
Original post by Bellissima
basically am fed up of having to pay top prices when i EVENTUALLY find a bikini in my size that gives enough support.

i was wondering would it be too risky (i don't want any cringey incidents) to wear a bikini like this

from primark or whatever and just get it in like size 14?

is that safe? it's just it's not supportive and i haven't had good experience with this type.. so just wondering if there's anyone out there who does this?

SIZE - 32E/F

I do at a 32DD and I don't flop out or anything and I find it fine...but then there is a fair difference between that and an E/F I guess. I also thought I was a C cup until very recently so never thought twice about it =/

Quick Reply

Latest