Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how to spike fringe AND make cover some forehead

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey i want my fringe to be spiked up streight however i feel i have a forehead which is maybe 2CM taller than i would like it and when i have my hair down it does not bother me but when i have it spiked up so you can see my hairline i do feel self consious. So it they any ideas to have it streight spiked up and cover my forehead a little maybe by having it curl slightly at the bottom of the hair then spiked up .. basically i want it spiked up fringe without the hairline showing basically

Sorry i cant explain it in much detail

i am dysexic btw so dont mock the way i have worded it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIsoc...feature=relmfu thats how i want it
    • 49 followers

ReputationRep:
    So the Zayn Malik hairstyle didn't work out then? :rolleyes:
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean like Simon from the Inbetweeners? Even though I think it looks OK, it's a style most girls tend not to be great fans of.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miracle Day)
    So the Zayn Malik hairstyle didn't work out then? :rolleyes:
    haha nah it was too long to spike
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    Do you mean like Simon from the Inbetweeners? Even though I think it looks OK, it's a style most girls tend not to be great fans of.
    no spiked liked this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIsoc...feature=relmfu
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    bump
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    not being funny but you could just do what was in the video? but skip out the straightening part if your lucky enough to have straight hair. id say use a mattish product such as topman hair putty, and dont use too much or it will just look awful.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManchesterUnited7_)
    Hey i want my fringe to be spiked up streight however i feel i have a forehead which is maybe 2CM taller than i would like it and when i have my hair down it does not bother me but when i have it spiked up so you can see my hairline i do feel self consious. So it they any ideas to have it streight spiked up and cover my forehead a little maybe by having it curl slightly at the bottom of the hair then spiked up .. basically i want it spiked up fringe without the hairline showing basically

Sorry i cant explain it in much detail

i am dysexic btw so dont mock the way i have worded it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIsoc...feature=relmfu thats how i want it
    How long is your hair? If it's reasonably long you could blowdry it backwards (against the direction your hair grows in) and then when you style it you'll be able to get it to "go" forward or to the side but curl upward.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jwp14)
    not being funny but you could just do what was in the video? but skip out the straightening part if your lucky enough to have straight hair. id say use a mattish product such as topman hair putty, and dont use too much or it will just look awful.
    thanks for the styling product recommendation

(Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher)
    How long is your hair? If it's reasonably long you could blowdry it backwards (against the direction your hair grows in) and then when you style it you'll be able to get it to "go" forward or to the side but curl upward.
    my hair is the same length as in the video or around the same length. Thanks for the advice

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 30, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE results day

Waiting for your grades? Let off some steam in our results chat megathread

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered hair care and hairstyles threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.