The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Niz
Know any websites to help on Maths newspapaper coursework. I really need help on this im totaly confised.

i'm doin that at the mo...............haven't got any websites tho!
Reply 2
Niz
OP
Niz
Know any websites to help on Maths newspapaper coursework. I really need help on this im totaly confised.
i dnt get it whats a pilot test.
Reply 3
Niz
i dnt get it whats a pilot test.

A small test on your method
Reply 4
Is this the coursework where you have to count how many 2 or 3 or 4 words in a paragraph or something simular....? A friend of mine is doing that.
Reply 5
Niz

if you havent already try http://www.courseworkbank.co.uk (formally essaybank)
Reply 6
Is this a piece called 'Read all about it'?

I did the above last year for my practice piece.

---

If it is the title I suggested, I've just done a search for you on google, and it seemed to come up with quite a few, though I didn't check them out properly. I suggest if you're stuck, you request or find yourself a markscheme to look at, and try and go through to see what you have and haven't done. If you need some other 'inspiration' for what to include, either ask your teacher if you're allowed/if they have any example pieces you could look at (though mine didn't), or have a look at one/some online. Though don't plagiarise someone else's work!

Latest

Trending

Trending