The Student Room Group

In love with somebody who has a girlfriend

Actually in love. I think he feels the same. It's breaking my heart (and it will break hers too, I know). Anybody been in this situation?
I have been before but then the guy was horrible to me so I got over it.

I know it's going to be really difficult for you but you can't do anything when he is in a relationship. Tell him that he has to choose (but don't put pressure on him). I know that isn't a lot of advice but I couldn't think of what else you could do.
Reply 2
How old are you?
Reply 3
Original post by Dubs_ski
How old are you?

22. He is 25. Why?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
22. He is 25. Why?

Just wanted to make sure you werent a 14yo with messed up ideas of love haha! Can you give us more details, then maybe we can offer better advice :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Dubs_ski
Just wanted to make sure you werent a 14yo with messed up ideas of love haha! Can you give us more details, then maybe we can offer better advice :smile:

Nothing other that I am in love with him :frown: he lives with his girlfriend. Told me he has feelings for me. Very messed up. I'm just heartbroken to think it could all possibly end.
Reply 6
I think loads of people have been in this situation tbh. But a lot of us believe that the person we like also really likes us also (when you could be wrong and only wish it).. But if your heart is set on this then ask him for his opinion, you can only ask.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
Lol.
A) no he doesn't love you back otherwise hed had left this gf
B) we have all had feelings for taken men but most girls as soon as they find out they have a gf they back of its the decentt tthing to do I don't think you'd be to happy with a girl chasing after your bf
C) your basically trying to break them up, stop being a home wrecker and get over it he's taken there are thousands of single decent men out there go after one of them don't be ttthe other women and don't be responsible for breaking his gfs heart
If he hasn't left his girlfriend, or isn't intending to, I think you know your answer unfortunately. That's assuming you've told him how you felt? I was in a similar position but he left her.. Although they weren't living together or anything to be fair..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending