The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm not really thinking about it at all yet to be honest. I want to get this year out of the way first.
Reply 21
I'm frantically finishing off coursework/revising/worrying. I find it really difficult to properly think about next year until I get the grades and know what my future has in store. I have to do an awful lot of work to bring my grades up to scratch so where I'll be going next year is really uncertain!
Reply 22
you don't need to worry about it now. after the exams, you'll have tonnes of spare time, so reading a few books will most probably come naturally. and even after results you'll have a few weeks left till uni. even by the start of uni, you won't need to have read every single book, but it might be beneficial to some extent if you've got a few vague ideas about what you're studying.
Reply 23
silence
you don't need to worry about it now. after the exams, you'll have tonnes of spare time, so reading a few books will most probably come naturally. and even after results you'll have a few weeks left till uni. even by the start of uni, you won't need to have read every single book, but it might be beneficial to some extent if you've got a few vague ideas about what you're studying.

well, id like to get started, cos i ll be working all summer [hopefully]. been trying to get my hands on reading lists because we dont get them till june/august! i aksed a friend whos already there to access modules etc to send me the info!

Latest

Trending

Trending