The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
linguist786
Whoever gives me a sentence with five "das/daß"s in one go, will get a rep :biggrin:

Me included? That would be an easy rep to gain...
Jammertal
Me included? That would be an easy rep to gain...
oh! so i suppose you know it then? if you do, stay schtum :wink: hehe
Reply 3
Ok I'll be stumm wie ein Fisch, if you change the dass in your orignial post. :wink:
Jammertal
Ok I'll be stumm wie ein Fisch, if you change the dass in your orignial post. :wink:
lol. okies.
why don't you PM me with your response?
Reply 6
I will if I've decided which one sounds the best.
"which one sounds the best"?
ooh, i only know one lol! why don't you tell me the others too?? i'd love to know!
Reply 8
Eeek, five?!

Can't think of any lol, but I'll try my hardest :biggrin:
Reply 9
I got one with 8.
Jammertal
I got one with 8.
o. my. god. you're pulling my leg, right? PM again!
Reply 11
The one I PMed you had 8, hadn't it?
Jammertal
The one I PMed you had 8, hadn't it?

not in one go it didn't! it had six in one go though. one more than me.
Reply 13
Oh well. I'll think about one in a go.
Reply 14
Das das das das dass...
brimstone1
Das das das das dass...

definition of a sentence:

"A grammatical unit that is syntactically independent and has a subject that is expressed or, as in imperative sentences, understood and a predicate that contains at least one finite verb"
Das Kaninchen das im einen Hut wohnen das auf der Kopf der Man ist , ist das Klugste Kaninchen das in der Welt ist. .. lmao lame sentence i tried! hehehe ich mag Kaninchen :smile:
Reply 17
erm i dunno...

Das Maedchen denkt, dass das gut waere, wenn das Kanninchen das Baby bald haette.

i dont even know if that makes sense or is grammatically correct, but it will do!

and im intrigued to know what the one with 8 in is.
Reply 18
Ok it was only 6 in a go and I haven't made up one with 8 yet. Thought it was easier...
Reply 19
linguist786
definition of a sentence:

"A grammatical unit that is syntactically independent and has a subject that is expressed or, as in imperative sentences, understood and a predicate that contains at least one finite verb"

Sorry Mr Perfect :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending