The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Recommendations for good summer/holiday sunglasses styles that aren't aviators?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Clubmasters are popular
Reply 382
Can anyone recommend somewhere for shirts?
I've tried TML and CT Tailored Fits but they are both way too baggy (also the collars don't suit a narrow tie) and with the cheaper ASOS/Topman the M is too small and L is too big! I think its because of my disproportionately large neck..:frown:
Reply 383
uniqlo,blue inc, topman ?
Original post by gtcalder
Can anyone recommend somewhere for shirts?
I've tried TML and CT Tailored Fits but they are both way too baggy (also the collars don't suit a narrow tie) and with the cheaper ASOS/Topman the M is too small and L is too big! I think its because of my disproportionately large neck..:frown:

Have you tried the different topman fits? e.g. Large slim fit?
Reply 385
Original post by JLXP
Have you tried the different topman fits? e.g. Large slim fit?

Yeah, Topman/ASOS etc etc dont appear to do a regular fit and places like M&S/John Lewis Reg fit M's dont fit either :/ Guess i'll just have to put up with a poorly fitting shirt, until I can afford to get one made!
Reply 386
Yeah, Topman/ASOS etc etc dont appear to do a regular fit and places like M&S/John Lewis Reg fit M's dont fit either :/ Guess i'll just have to put up with a poorly fitting shirt, until I can afford to get one made!

Could just get it taken in by a tailor for about £15?
Reply 387
Anyone know how to use bleach to clear stains and strip colour out of fabrics?
Reply 388
Original post by Mess.
Could just get it taken in by a tailor for about £15?

I think I may wait until payday as a suit that fits do a tailored shirt for £70, so I may try that out!

Topman do a regular fit shirt!
click 1
click 2
Original post by Arianto
Recommendations for good summer/holiday sunglasses styles that aren't aviators?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I concur with Clubmasters. I say this all the time but Persol 0714 are amazing imo.
Reply 391
Original post by JLXP
Topman do a regular fit shirt!
click 1
click 2

Ah, thanks! They didn't have them in store when I went, didn't think to check the website :colondollar:
Ah, thanks! They didn't have them in store when I went, didn't think to check the website :colondollar:

No problem, i've been working for topman a while now so i'm quite familiar with their products :biggrin:
Reply 393
Any trainer fans here?

I have a small obsession with trainers by Bape, Nike, Jordan Brand and Adidas.

It's quite silly when you have more than 5-10 £100+ shoes but nice at the same time..
Original post by consumed
Any trainer fans here?

It's quite silly when you have more than 5-10 £100+ shoes but nice at the same time..

not really a trainer fan but the Yeezy 2's :colone:
Reply 395
Original post by hockeyjoe
not really a trainer fan but the Yeezy 2's :colone:

Wish I'd got hold of a pair, saw the lines outside niketown though and unless you'd camped out you weren't getting anywhere near them
Original post by JD.27
Wish I'd got hold of a pair, saw the lines outside niketown though and unless you'd camped out you weren't getting anywhere near them

yer like I say i'm not a sneakerhead so no way would ever camp out, but something about those shoes just looks ridiculously clean and fresh.
Reply 397
Original post by consumed
Any trainer fans here?

Yep. Pretty big Bapehead, got some real collectors items and currently love their new collection but it's just too much money at the moment. Also looking to buy the Jordan 4 Military Blues, lots of hate on them recently but I love them.
Reply 398
I know you guys arent too keen on jack wills, but the outlet really has some bargains !

Woodhorn Blazer
WAS £229 THEN £172 NOW £29
Reply 399
Original post by hockeyjoe
yer like I say i'm not a sneakerhead so no way would ever camp out, but something about those shoes just looks ridiculously clean and fresh.

I would be a sneaker head if I could afford to... Saying that I do have 3 pairs of supra skytops.. Was obsessed with that silhouette before haha :colone:

Latest