I'm 5 foot 3.5 and I'm an 18 year old guy =/

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by EmmaJane_
:five:

Loves your positivity :h:
Reply 41
Original post by ROYP
That sounds horrific. I can't believe people actually do that, and for only 1 inch? Bet it costs a ****load as well

It does doesn't it! :eek:
Original post by TimetoSucceed
nope nowadays 5'9 is manlet

No it's not, 5"10 is average height for a male in the UK so 5"9 isn't exactly small...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height#Average_height_around_the_world

I'm 176cm to be exact, average is 1.77m
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by The Doggfather
No it's not, 5"9 is average height for a male in the UK...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height#Average_height_around_the_world

I'm 176cm to be exact, average is 1.753m

5"11 for this age group though ... enjoy being a midget forever.
Blimey.. I'm a foot taller than you and younger. Do a Nicholas sarkozy and wear high heeled shoes

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I'm tall and sitting on busy trains or even cars is a nightmare but i feel your pain its kinda embarrasing :frown:
Original post by Oh I Really Don't Care
5"11 for this age group though ... enjoy being a midget forever.

25-34 age group, average height is 1.776m which is 5"10 approximately

I'm 18 and still growing, half an inch over the next 3 years and I will be about 5"10...

Care to tell me where you got the 5"11 figure from?
You could still grow a few inches yet, but I'd say with the right shoes and walking tall, you could probably appear 2-3 inches taller.
So you're short, no biggie.
Reply 49
Hey, I'm 5'2", 19 and I'm fine :smile:
Original post by Palatial Veranda
Unintentional pun for this particular thread?

Don't worry. Tall people block views and take up supermarket aisles.

I help short people grab things from the top shelf in supermarkets. Without us you wouldn't have half the food choices :tongue:
I know that feel.

5'7 male here, too tall to make a joke about being really short, too short to be noticable. I'm a "below average ranger".
Original post by Flyteryder
Is there any way at all I can become taller? Everyone is so much taller than me and it makes me feel really self concious.

Entourage-Leonard-Hofstadter-Johnny-Galecki-de-TBBT-face-a-Vincent-Chase-Adrian-Grenier_image_a.jpeg

There is hope, my friend.
Reply 53
Original post by I Gurn Hard
I know that feel.

5'7 male here, too tall to make a joke about being really short, too short to be noticable. I'm a "below average ranger".

Same here, at 5'7 you're taller than most girls but smaller than most guys, it's weird (but glad of the former...)
Turn into a chav and wear air Max's everywhere you go

If it makes you feel any better, I'm 5"2 and my boyfriend is about 5"3-4, and I absolutely love him to bits. I don't see him as short, he's got all the masculinity and confidence of a 6"5 man and he's also a great climber. All the best things come in small packages, I really wouldn't worry - you only live once and life's too short to be spent worrying and hating things that can't be changed :smile:
Original post by x-Sophie-x
I'm that height (: Obviously being a girl it's different. But there's nothing wrong with being short (:

Clearly there is something wrong with being short?!
(edited 11 years ago)
I feel for you , I'm 5'5
Males don't stop growing at 18, unlike most females, I've been told, so it's not game over yet.
Original post by carnationlilyrose
Males don't stop growing at 18, unlike most females, I've been told, so it's not game over yet.

This is true, 18 and 6'4" now, was 6'2" when I turned 17... And like 5'11" at 16...

Quick Reply

Latest