Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Is anyone at all doing digital media next year>>>>

Name: Cassie
A2 subjects: Art, Photography, English Combined
Course: Digital Media FdA
Offer Conditions: 2 E's
Do you think you're going to make your offer: yer i have faith lol
What accommodation are you applying for: Iv got a room (room4, flat 5) at royal park flats
Why: CHEAP.. and umm theres a pub round corner lol
What are you looking forward to most about University: Meeting new people, nightlife!
What are you looking forward to least about University: Being away from my family
What are you looking forward to most about your course: Animation!
What are you looking forward to least about your course: if i turn out to be crap
What clubs/societies are you planning to join: ummm a drinking one?
What's your making-lots-of-friends-method: ummmmm not sure be myself?
Favourite tv show: sugar rush, six feet under, soaps lol and umm whatever really
Fave film: Amelie, Pulp Fiction, Football Factory, Green Street
Fave food: Ummmm Ginger Biscuits!
Fave drink: This Cocktail i invented!

Favourite music: loads really, Hardcore (Old and New School), Indie, 80s, Punk, UK Grime
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 61
hello there

I wanna go to Leeds college of art and design next September to study photograghy... but i am just not sure... i mean i love Leeds... i need to know a bit more about it... i mean i really want to go there... but what will make it better than say a "poncy" arts school in London. like the opportunities etc.

ahhh anyone?

vo x
Reply 62
im at leeds college of art at the mo, doing a degree, if anyone has any questions pm me.xx
Reply 63
I went to the open day a couple of weeks ago. I was really impressed with the place. I'm worried about not getting in though as the graphics guy said they're only taking 36 people. Is it worth it putting LCAD as first choice? Another thing that worried me was that it is verified by the Open University. I don't want to pay thousands for some lame open university degree. Should I go for graphics at Leeds Met instead?
Reply 64
hey
i got an offer for the printed textiles and surface design (2 E's!!)
ne one else doin that, cos ya see i'm rather excited n need some1 2 share it with!!! mwah haha!!
also does ne one know ne thing about the accomadation?!?!
Reply 65
ahh thats sooo cool.. did you have an interview?

ahh i soo wanna study at leeds!.. ahh hope all goes well

vo x
Reply 66
My girldfriend has been told she can go to leeds college of art and design after her first year of 6th form!!
Looking through the courses on the OS, they say you have to be 18!!
Are there any courses in which you can enter while still at the age of 17????
I'm starting in Sept on Photography. I lived in the student area for 4 years now in my own home in the Harolds area. Most first years go to Opal 1 and 2 and in fact, that whole area on Burley Rd, there's a whole bunch of massive ugly buildings to choose from. If you're sharing a house and don't mind noise, places like the Harolds, the Hyde Parks and that vicinity are probably what you're looking for. Those wanting more quiet areas can find places in the Autumns, near Burley Park station on the Burley side rather than the Hyde Park side and places near there.
Reply 68
Is there anybody out there doing Furniture Making Degree at LCA???????????
Ive been accepted and am looking for accomodation at the moment. I like the look of all the hall but IQ LEEDS is far cheaper at the moment and close to the college so thats my best bet so far. Im going for a viewing this saturday 5th june and if i like it ill book a place!

I would like to be put with LCA 2nd or 3rd year students, if anyone is in the same boat get in contact.
The most convenient residence in relation to Leeds College of Art is Leodis, literally 5 minute walk and not too bad inside either. Pretty big with lots of different students from LCAD, Leeds Uni and Leeds Met.

http://www.leeds.ac.uk/accommodation/leodisresidences/index.htm

Out of interest, is anyone got an offer for the Visual Communications course at Leeds College of Art?

I've got my interview on Wednesday and could really use any help or advice? I NEED this... Thanks x
Hey, i have got a place on ViSComm and am staying at the plaza which is between the college and the centre of the city. Do you know anyone else going? THe college refused to give me a list of people on the course, but would like to get to know people before im there. Xx
I've been accepted on Vis Com when I applied through adjustment! I'm staying in the IQ halls. Pretty nice, but expensive, so I'm going to be so skint!
I want to get to know people one this course too! Its a task trying to find people doing this course on here isn't it :/
Reply 72
Is anyone going to College of Art and doing Creative Advertising??

Also where's people staying at?
I'm thinking either The Plaza or Opal 3. Is anyone else going there..

Quick Reply

Latest