The Student Room Group

Convicted Sikh Pervert on Queens Boat - How ?

I have to queue for hours when entering Heathrow because security checks demand that I confirm my identity......

If I accept a job, it's conditional on Criminal Records Bureau checks........

Yet - on the Queens Diamond Jubilee - one of this country's most important events....a Sikh with criminal convictions for sexual assault is allowed on to the Queens boat.......

If Prince Charles had known about his convictions - the convict would not have been allowed on to the boat.....

So how can this happen ?.

Scroll to see replies

What's he gonna do, grope the Queen? Cameron's already done that.
Reply 2
Original post by + polarity -
What's he gonna do, grope the Queen? Cameron's already done that.

OH SWEET LORD NO! I will never be able to get this out of my brain.
Reply 3
Original post by futuredo
I have to queue for hours when entering Heathrow because security checks demand that I confirm my identity......

Yet - on the Queens Diamond Jubilee - one of this country's most important events....a Sikh with criminal convictions for sexual assault is allowed on to the Queens boat.......

If Prince Charles had known about his convictions - the convict would not have been allowed on to the boat.....

so is your problem that he is a sikh or an ex convict?

Disgusting really. A pervert next to the Queen? Next we'll have child sex offenders in schools.
Reply 5
Original post by im so academic
Disgusting really. A pervert next to the Queen? Next we'll have child sex offenders in schools.

I think that's already happened......
Original post by Kiss
I think that's already happened......

What next? Murderers as doctors?
Are you going to qualify that? Where is your evidence for his convictions?

harold shipman
Reply 9

Joseph Mengele??
Original post by AspiringGenius
harold shipman

Original post by Kiss
Joseph Mengele??

What next? Rapists as feminist protesters and women's rights advocates?
Reply 11
I don't understand the references to his religion. Am I missing something?
What next? Rapists as feminist protesters and women's rights advocates?

i wouldn't continue, we could go on all day :wink:
Reply 13
She could probably do with a little action anyway
Original post by S'Class
I don't understand the references to his religion. Am I missing something?

It's probably his attempt to berate the religion as that would be highly against any religion's morals but especially religions like Sikhism which is quite strict. Otherwise it has no relevance to be there. By the way. Where's your evidence :rolleyes:
Reply 15
Original post by Plums&Peaches
It's probably his attempt to berate the religion as that would be highly against any religion's morals but especially religions like Sikhism which is quite strict. Otherwise it has no relevance to be there. By the way. Where's your evidence :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, what do you mean?
Reply 16
Original post by Plums&Peaches

You've just answered my question - it's acceptable amongst some sections of the media and Asian community to use the word 'muslim terrorist'.......

Yet if you use the word 'sikh pervert' ......it's not acceptable .........so why is it acceptable to berate the muslim religion by using the words 'muslim terrorist' ?......
Hence the hypocrisy and double standard.................

Here's the evidence: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/sex-attacker-invited-onto-royal-barge-with-queen/story-e6frf7m6-1226387612423
You've just answered my question - it's acceptable amongst some sections of the media and Asian community to use the word 'muslim terrorist'.......

Yet if you use the word 'sikh pervert' ......it's not acceptable .........so why is it acceptable to berate the muslim religion by using the words 'muslim terrorist' ?......
Hence the hypocrisy and double standard.................

Here's the evidence: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/sex-attacker-invited-onto-royal-barge-with-queen/story-e6frf7m6-1226387612423

You haven't made it very clear that this is your question OP :rolleyes:

But it's because of the way each religion presents itself. Unfortunetly for muslims, Islam is a peaceful religion but people like Osama use the name of Allah in the wrong way. So the world sees all muslims as terrorists. So it's not very shocking and I don't think it is socially acceptable but it's more socially acceptable than a Sikh Pervert.

This may well be because Sikhs have never ever in their history come across as sex offenders or anything even close. So the world isn't used to that due to how much a pure religion its followers regard it to be. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Come forward with your opinion Mr/Mrs negger, i would welcome that! Don't hide behind that button :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)

Has anyone on this thread actually read the news story? He was convicted almost 30 years ago, did his time and is now a reformed character. He has dedicated the last 25 years of his life to charity and helping others in his community.

He is a perfect example of the justice system at its best. He may have made mistakes but he has been given the chance to rehabilitate himself and give back to his community.
Why is the fact that he's a Sikh relevant?

Latest

Trending

Trending