The Student Room Group

Architecture Applicants 2013!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tinwid
is there anyone who's received any answer from cardiff ? it's the only uni that hasn't given me any response since portfolio request...

same here
Original post by I'llPowerYourAde
No, it's still blank. They sent me the request via email. I don't think anything changes until they accept/reject you. Why, did your ucas change at all?

I got the email and then soon after I got an offer from UCAS ? I would've thought they would see my portfolio before deciding...? Xxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer from Newcastle
Just waiting for GSA and Bath.
I am surprised that it is going ok so far, ^.^
Reply 1183
Original post by LittleMissNoface
Offer from Newcastle
Just waiting for GSA and Bath.
I am surprised that it is going ok so far, ^.^

congrats! :smile:
what are the conditions of your offer ?
Original post by tinwid
congrats! :smile:
what are the conditions of your offer ?

AAA including art ^^
This is good as I do not know if I can get an A in physics, but I think I can get them in my other 3
Reply 1185
Original post by phoebe230253
I got the email and then soon after I got an offer from UCAS ? I would've thought they would see my portfolio before deciding...? Xxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

What was the offer?
Have you applied to other scottish unis btw? what else have you heasrd back?
Original post by Arch2013
What was the offer?
Have you applied to other scottish unis btw? what else have you heasrd back?

The one on the website: ABB !

I've also applied to Edinburgh, but I haven't heard anything from them yet, presuming I won't till march since alot of people have said they take their time to make decisions! I also applied to newcastle which I got an offer and also UCL but I was unsuccessful after the task assessment !! :0

How about you? Which is your top
Choice? Xxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1187
Original post by tinwid
is there anyone who's received any answer from cardiff ? it's the only uni that hasn't given me any response since portfolio request...

I just got one for Cardiff

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Offer from Sheffield, Oxford Brookes and Manchester and i've sent my ucl task. Still waiting for GSA
Reply 1189
Has anyone else not received their UCL task yet? I sent my ucas off in November!

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone heard from UCL about their task yet???
Original post by jmt95
Has anyone else not received their UCL task yet? I sent my ucas off in November!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I havee, i sent off my ucas early december and got my task at mid-january :smile: sent off last week but still no reply...
OMFG GUYS GO TO SHEFFIELD IT'S DA BEST EVER OMGGGG. Mark Parsons has the most beautiful sideburns EVAAAAA OMGGGGG and the PATERNOSTER YOU CAN GO STAMPING IN THE LIFFTSSSSS

*edit: can i just point out this wasn't me posting... in case you hadn't realised haha*
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1193
The one on the website: ABB !

I've also applied to Edinburgh, but I haven't heard anything from them yet, presuming I won't till march since alot of people have said they take their time to make decisions! I also applied to newcastle which I got an offer and also UCL but I was unsuccessful after the task assessment !! :0

How about you? Which is your top
Choice? Xxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i think it should be a while.

Oh right where are you from then? :smile:

I applied to Strathclyde, GSA, RGU, Edinburgh and Dundee. All i have heard so far is the portfolio request but hope fully more soon :smile:

Im not sure which my top choice is but i really like strathclyde, edinburgh and dundee, how about you?
Original post by rozi16
I fell in love with Sheffield university when I went to the open day last july and now I really really want to go there. Its my first choice ^-^ .... hopefully ill get an offer :L
Btw are you currently doing architecture in Sheffield?

Yes she is, wooo the two Claire/Clare's at Sheffield. But Clare's right it is amazing, got to love the paternoster, and if you come you will realise what a legend Mark Parsons and his sideburns are
Original post by I'llPowerYourAde
They send it to the uni email and your own email.

and yeah the low requirements just give me false hope for edinburgh :frown:

also, phoebe congrats on the offer. I find it odd that they replied before seeing your portfolio but I wouldn't complain, so well done!

Thank you!! =D Me too...I hope they don't change their mind after seeing my portfolio hahahah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah i think it should be a while.

Oh right where are you from then? :smile:

I applied to Strathclyde, GSA, RGU, Edinburgh and Dundee. All i have heard so far is the portfolio request but hope fully more soon :smile:

Im not sure which my top choice is but i really like strathclyde, edinburgh and dundee, how about you?

I'm sure you'll get it :smile:!!

I'm a student from UK! That's why I was surprised strathclyde replied so soon seeing as many Scottish uni's take a while !

All Scottish!! Do you not like the other uni's in England then? :P
You'll defo get more dw =)!!!

They are amazing cities!! My top choice is probably newcastle :smile:!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1197
I'm sure you'll get it :smile:!!

I'm a student from UK! That's why I was surprised strathclyde replied so soon seeing as many Scottish uni's take a while !

All Scottish!! Do you not like the other uni's in England then? :P
You'll defo get more dw =)!!!

They are amazing cities!! My top choice is probably newcastle :smile:!

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha no its more because im from scotland so its free for me to study at scottish unis :P

Oh yeah i have heard Newcastle is really good!
haha no its more because im from scotland so its free for me to study at scottish unis :P

Oh yeah i have heard Newcastle is really good!

Ohh I see!
Best of luck :smile:!

Haha have yet to go to open day !! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1199
Are the university of Liverpool department visit days for offer holders only? I've got an offer and I'm going on the 13th feb. is anyone else going?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending