The Student Room Group

Interview/Assessment at Boots

Scroll to see replies

Original post by randoms132
Had my interview, how long does it take for Boots to get back to you about whether or not I have been successful?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They let me know at the end of my interview
Original post by XpinappleX7
They let me know at the end of my interview

Lucky!! I still havnt found out and its been about 4 days 😰

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by randoms132
Lucky!! I still havnt found out and its been about 4 days 😰

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww, tbf though I did work as a temp at Christmas so I didn't have to do the online assessment I just got invited straight for an interview, so the managers already knew me, I'm sure you will be fine though :smile:
Hi, I am a male and I have an interview, Should I wear a shirt and tie because I don't have anything smart casual?
I have an interview on monday... I have no idea what to wear, i'm thinking a skirt maybe :/ any suggestions?

Apparently they hire loads of people around xmas so incase i get the job, whats the dress code?
How long did they take to tell you that you got the job :redface:
Original post by samir_321
How long did they take to tell you that you got the job :redface:

I think it really depends on each store and how many have applied to the role. I got offered a job about 4 hours after my interview.
Original post by ashleymacleod
I think it really depends on each store and how many have applied to the role. I got offered a job about 4 hours after my interview.

Do you think 4 days is too long? I did my interview at boots in London, Westfield. It is a big store but the wait is getting to me 😩
Original post by samir_321
Do you think 4 days is too long? I did my interview at boots in London, Westfield. It is a big store but the wait is getting to me 😩

No, that's fine don't worry about it. Each store will be different and likely a number of people will apply.
Original post by ashleymacleod
No, that's fine don't worry about it. Each store will be different and likely a number of people will apply.

Thank you !
Hello ,
I just completed the online assessment for boots, and got an interview next week.
I just have a question as I am a little scared that can they not select you after the interview?
And also what questions they ask and how should I answer them(which product to choose and describe
Thanks
Reply 131
Original post by Pretty97
Hello ,
I just completed the online assessment for boots, and got an interview next week.
I just have a question as I am a little scared that can they not select you after the interview?
And also what questions they ask and how should I answer them(which product to choose and describe
Thanks

Yes, of course they might not choose you after interview. The fact you got as far as getting an interview is good news though :smile:
They ask you standard questions such as when was a time you were part of a team, are you better to work alone or in a team and they tell you scenarios and ask how you'd solve them.
My interview was they took me down an aisle and asked me to look around and say how I would improve and tidy up the aisle. Don't stress too much, it's fairly simple :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi all, just here for some tips really! I applied for a trainee optical consultant job and got an interview that i thought went really well. They got back to me a week later to say i was unsuccessful. I was quite gutted as i would love to do this as a proper career. Its come about where the same position has come up at a different store so i was just wondering if anyone had any tips/advice on how to make sure i stand out enough to maybe be successful this time?
I just had an interview this Monday for boots fragrance and it lasted just 15 minutes she didn't even took me downstairs to do something , but she just asked me some fully questions based on which she said she said she has some more people after me and want just it's a perfect suitable person for the job. Then she said if you can do other role if this one won't go well. I said yes... Then made me sign on my papers photocopies and ended the interview. And said ahe will inform me about the feedback tomorrow, but she didn't.

Original post by Songbirdy90
Hi all, just here for some tips really! I applied for a trainee optical consultant job and got an interview that i thought went really well. They got back to me a week later to say i was unsuccessful. I was quite gutted as i would love to do this as a proper career. Its come about where the same position has come up at a different store so i was just wondering if anyone had any tips/advice on how to make sure i stand out enough to maybe be successful this time?
Original post by Miss Tiff
how long did you have to wait to get rejected? did you get a email saying 'confidential' its been over a week and i haven't heard nothing back im quite annoyed because i cant apply anywhere else in boots.

I'm currently in the same position as you and haven't heard from Boots since my interview. It's been 9 days! How do they notify you if you get rejected/accepted?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending