The Student Room Group

GCSE Results Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChildOfShakespeare
Yeah, but I got lazier. :/

Same, I became like the king of procrastination. :frown:
Original post by ChloeBazingaa
Same, I became like the king of procrastination. :frown:

As am I. I want to revise. I just can't get myself to do it. I always feel the need to eat, drink, pamper myself ect. before I start revising so that I have optimum conditions for revision which is BS. I can't work with myself.:angry:
Reply 22
:redface: What did you get in it?

I got an A, but I could have done better :L
Wow well done! :biggrin:

Eng. lang - A*
Math A*
ICT A*

:smile:

Thank you! Ah that's amazing, congratulations! :smile: Have to say I'm extremely jealous of your A* in Maths :wink:
Original post by Bobby2
I got an A, but I could have done better :L

It's amazingly hard to get an A in that subject, well done!:biggrin:
Original post by Lucy96
Thank you! Ah that's amazing, congratulations! :smile: Have to say I'm extremely jealous of your A* in Maths :wink:

Hehe! It took some doing to get it! It turns out it's MUCH easier doing all modules in one exam rather than the modules separately, so i got entered for 2 exam boards after doing the modular one -.-

How do you think you did on your math? :biggrin:
Original post by ChildOfShakespeare
As am I. I want to revise. I just can't get myself to do it. I always feel the need to eat, drink, pamper myself ect. before I start revising so that I have optimum conditions for revision which is BS. I can't work with myself.:angry:

I always do this, but then find maximum motivation to revise like 2 days before the exam, which i dont think is going to help at A level :frown:
I have already done GCSE Core Science, French, and two IT's. But I have done lots of modules, like 2 Geography's + coursework, History + coursework, 2 maths, english coursework, 2 r.e's, etc, all last year. i had 8 exams last year! And 12 this year! Its so strange, but im still freaking out for results on the 23rd! 7 weeks today :eek:
Original post by SophieLisa96
I have already done GCSE Core Science, French, and two IT's. But I have done lots of modules, like 2 Geography's + coursework, History + coursework, 2 maths, english coursework, 2 r.e's, etc, all last year. i had 8 exams last year! And 12 this year! Its so strange, but im still freaking out for results on the 23rd! 7 weeks today :eek:

i'm so scared. :indiff:
Hehe! It took some doing to get it! It turns out it's MUCH easier doing all modules in one exam rather than the modules separately, so i got entered for 2 exam boards after doing the modular one -.-

How do you think you did on your math? :biggrin:

Awww yeah, I bet :smile: Ooooh haha! And gr not sure really, bad in comparison to other subjects! Probably either a high B or low A, depending on the grade boundaries. So I can only hope they're extra low this year :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest