The Student Room Group

aqa psychology textbooks/revision guides wanted

Hey has anyone got any old aqa a Psychology textbooks/ revision guides for sale for aqa as/ a2 level

thanks
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Bump
I didn't discover these till A2,

http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/products/julie+mcloughlin/aqa+28b29+psychology3a+unit+1/6133316/

Found the A2 series really helpful!! -But only for revision, and I made little notes all around the empty borders (which are quite big) of the pages, and they're nice and light and small. I got a B in the end
Reply 3
bump
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by NatashaB5051
bump

Hey!! Only seeing your thread now. I did AS psychology 2011-12 so have the AQA nelson Thornes textbook. I could get it to you by the end of this month as I need to get it off my friend as she used it the night before the exam. Price negotiable. As for revision guides I have the revision express one which I definitely recommend. I used the series for business studies chemistry and biology. Breaks things into a double spread. Price negotiable. Hope this helps. I am doing A2 this year. Let me know.
Reply 5
Original post by cdoyle
Hey!! Only seeing your thread now. I did AS psychology 2011-12 so have the AQA nelson Thornes textbook. I could get it to you by the end of this month as I need to get it off my friend as she used it the night before the exam. Price negotiable. As for revision guides I have the revision express one which I definitely recommend. I used the series for business studies chemistry and biology. Breaks things into a double spread. Price negotiable. Hope this helps. I am doing A2 this year. Let me know.

Hey there how much would you take for them both?
Reply 6
Original post by NatashaB5051
Hey there how much would you take for them both?

probably between 15-20 pound. not sure how much it would cost me to post them. Its coming up as 1kg for them both on my scales not entirely accurate. Could get them to you by the end of this month.
Reply 7
If you want model answers for paper 3 - I have created a collection of grade A answers for the Aggression Topic.

Its available on Itunes for Ipad for only £1.49 - simply search "Psya3".

They have the answers I used to get full marks on the paper (100ums).

Its useful if you choose to do Aggression for paper 3 only however, I found it one of the easier topics to learn.
Reply 8
eBay's your friend for revision guides, sometimes they're like new and practically unused for a couple of quid. :flutter:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending