The Student Room Group

***Official Summer 2013 & Off Cycle Internship Applications***

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by Ram92
Don't worry we all hate him. Just ignore him.

Sorry about Greenhill! Good thing is that they will give you detailed feedback. Did they say why?

We all get rejections. Despite getting through to the face to face interview I got a rejection from Barclays today despite passing the tests. But I do not know why :frown:. Seems like I am the only one at the moment.

So Barclays is already screening CVs ? I have not heard back from them since the tests two weeks ago so should I take that as a good sign ?
Reply 381
Original post by Bacano
So Barclays is already screening CVs ? I have not heard back from them since the tests two weeks ago so should I take that as a good sign ?

I would take it as a good sign. However I have heard of no-one else getting rejected yet after passing the tests!
Original post by miml
??

Sorry wrong thread.
Reply 383
Original post by miml
Kenexa tests for CS

On their website it says they have a telephone interview then the tests.

Has anyone completed the application yet? If so did you get the tests or not?
Reply 384
Original post by Ram92
On their website it says they have a telephone interview then the tests.

Has anyone completed the application yet? If so did you get the tests or not?

I had to complete a Verbal as soon as I submitted the app
Reply 385
Original post by miml
Did you ask them about this?

I sent an email but they haven't got back to me yet, was wondering if you knew?

No it has been one week now and I never got any answer... I think I'm gonna write another email today!
rejection from RBS without even being invited to tests...assuming its due to the fact that their M&A division barely exists
Reply 387
Original post by viksta1000
rejection from RBS without even being invited to tests...assuming its due to the fact that their M&A division barely exists

How long ago did you submit before you got a rejection - I think they will be tough this year round due to the forementioned reduction in M&A!
Original post by Asset101
How long ago did you submit before you got a rejection - I think they will be tough this year round due to the forementioned reduction in M&A!

last wednesday, got all the academic requirements, which seem to be the thing that progress onto tests rely on, so don't really get what happened with that one

on to the next one me thinks!
In regards to the UBS Application, what comes first in the psychometric tests? Logical or Numerical?
Reply 390
Original post by PrivateWealth
In regards to the UBS Application, what comes first in the psychometric tests? Logical or Numerical?

I think you can take it in what order you want
Original post by Asset101
I think you can take it in what order you want

Ah ok, thanks! Also, is it possible to do them both on different days? My numeracy is still a bit weak =/
Reply 392
Ah ok, thanks! Also, is it possible to do them both on different days? My numeracy is still a bit weak =/

That I am not sure of, so please don't close your broswer after completing one of them just in case - it should say I am sure.
Reply 393

I had to take the numerical first. My laptop switched off during the verbal. I managed to open the page again and redo the test. Therefore I think you can take them on separate days. However I would say it is better to be safe than sorry. So just take them on the same day.
Reply 394
Original post by SW1X
Or you're just a sh1t applicant.

Don't you work in sales? Isn't that a woman's job? Ah in any-case you didn't go uni so your opinion does not count, as you most probably are a dumb sh1t :h:
Reply 395
Original post by djikstra
Don't you work in sales? Isn't that a woman's job? Ah in any-case you didn't go uni so your opinion does not count, as you most probably are a dumb sh1t :h:

lol since when was sales a womans job?
Reply 396
why is there always so much b*tching on this thread?
Original post by djikstra

Who is this retard lol
Original post by effofex
why is there always so much b*tching on this thread?

We are all bad boy gangsters on the net. If beef starts Ive got my main boys Norton and Mcafee
Reply 399
Ah it is apparent that individuals take glee in removing the hope an individual may have in their own abilities. Once can clearly see that the individual by the name of SW1X has orchestrated an attack on the good fellow Viksta1000. As a keen observer of this thread it came to my attention that this could not be, for Viksta1000 had contributed far more to the social well being. Hence it was important to contextualize SW1X as worthless, Vis-à-vis Viksta1000. And now I am the villain?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending