The Student Room Group

***Official Summer 2013 & Off Cycle Internship Applications***

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TomasK
Did you receive a MSIM 1st round invite?

Yeh got a phone call from HR this afternoon
Reply 3981
Original post by PrincePauper
Oh, I got caught, applied for a grad and then reapplied for summer intern

i applied to summer internship and failed the test. so applied again, and passed the test :biggrin:
Original post by cruel3a
Anyone going at MS AC tomorrow?

Which division is this for?
Reply 3983
Any point in doing both a summer internship and a 12 month one? and if graduate offer, can one differ by one year?
Reply 3984
Original post by thecodman
Which division is this for?

Off cycle internship for ECM, don't know if they are also recruiting for some other desks...
Reply 3985
For Mercer summer internship actuarial trainee role, does anyone know who to address the cover letter to? Because i have sent them an email about this but have not got a reply for a while....
Anyone applying for french banks? their application form is incredibly annoying :angry:
Reply 3987
Does anyone know when does 'interviewing season' end and re-start again in terms of Christmas break?
Has anyone heard from UBS today?

I got a call at around 5 from xxxxx graduate recruitment but wasn't sure who they said they were? And was too caught in the moment that I have a phone interview to ask them to repeart who they were.
And now I need to find out who they are to get detailed infomation on them for the infomation.
My interview is at 12.15 on thursday if that helps.

Anyone got any advice?
Anyone applying for french banks? their application form is incredibly annoying :angry:

Tried to apply for socgen but got too pissed off with their questions so didn't.
Reply 3990
Barclays Wealth interviewing over the next week
Reply 3991
Original post by SingParot
How much do you think Moelis is willing to pay for travel expenses? I have an interview Thursday but all the flights are around 400 euro!!!!

Hey,

Was this for a final round or first round?

I have my final round this week and I know there will be a presentation.. do you have any idea what it is going to be on?

Thanks
Reply 3992
Hey Everyone,

I have a Moelis (London) Final Round interview this week.. I know there will be a presentation followed by a Q&A then another interview..

Does anyone have a clue what the presentation will be on, or give me an idea of the areas of IB to prepare for?

Thanks
Original post by min2222
Hey Everyone,

I have a Moelis (London) Final Round interview this week.. I know there will be a presentation followed by a Q&A then another interview..

Does anyone have a clue what the presentation will be on, or give me an idea of the areas of IB to prepare for?

Thanks

When did you applynand how long did it take them to get back to you about 1st round?
Reply 3994
When did you applynand how long did it take them to get back to you about 1st round?

Applied in early Nov.. they replied about a month later with tests and first round..

Really need help in terms of final round now though...
Anyone heard back from GS final round yet? Will be a week tomorrow for me.
Original post by rubberdam123
Anyone heard back from GS final round yet? Will be a week tomorrow for me.

which division?
Reply 3997
Original post by min2222
Hey Everyone,

Thanks

Is this for Grad?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
which division?

finance
Reply 3999
This has probably already been mentioned. But for those who had first round with JPM S&T how long did it take before you got an invite to an AC or were informed of no further progress with your application?

Thanks in advance!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending