The Student Room Group

***Official Summer 2013 & Off Cycle Internship Applications***

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Original post by Enculade38
You should tell them. If you don't book anything they could consider you give up

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Yep I was going to do just that. Good luck with your interview!
Reply 1581
Does anyone know the grad recruitment e-mail contact for J.P.Morgan (specifically IB Risk)? I've been searching for a while but to no avail. Many thanks in advance.
Reply 1582
Can anyone please confirm their status on Citi's application after completing the numerical?
Great to hear a lot of people getting response so fast!

Myself, I am losing every hope. I completed most of my applications together with tests between 3-4 weeks ago and still no response. They have all been "under review" for all this time. Should I just try looking for something else?
Reply 1584
Original post by Baxus2010
Great to hear a lot of people getting response so fast!

Myself, I am losing every hope. I completed most of my applications together with tests between 3-4 weeks ago and still no response. They have all been "under review" for all this time. Should I just try looking for something else?

As far as I'm aware the only bulge brackets giving out interviews at the moment are BarCap and JPMorgan for a few divisions. Maybe I've missed a bank or two but it is still early days.
Reply 1585
Original post by tharyla
Can anyone please confirm their status on Citi's application after completing the numerical?

it just says you have completed the numeracy test. what is yours?
Original post by chest
As far as I'm aware the only bulge brackets giving out interviews at the moment are BarCap and JPMorgan for a few divisions. Maybe I've missed a bank or two but it is still early days.

+ UBS
Original post by Hughh
Does anyone know the grad recruitment e-mail contact for J.P.Morgan (specifically IB Risk)? I've been searching for a while but to no avail. Many thanks in advance.

I've been using this and have had responses from them:

[email protected]

Have UBS added Telephone interviews to their process now? :s-smilie:
Reply 1589
Original post by dudeboy2
it just says you have completed the numeracy test. what is yours?

Same here. Was just wondering if there was a way to find out if we actually passed the test.
is it just me or BAML does not ask for any CV uploading when we apply there ?
Reply 1591
Hi everyone!
Does anyone know the recruitment e-mail contact of Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Limited-London please?
Reply 1592
Original post by ilariap
Hi everyone!
Does anyone know the recruitment e-mail contact of Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Limited-London please?

[email protected]
Reply 1593
Did anyone else just get an email from Morgan Stanley asking if you would like to change your preference of Market Risk to Operational Risk?
Reply 1594
Anyone who had a telephone interview for Trading at Barcap heard back yet?
(edited 11 years ago)
I had a phone interview last week with Goldman Sachs but didn't hear anything yet, does someone has some news ? My status is still at "first round interview completed - waiting for processing to the next stage"
Original post by adamsmithone
I had a phone interview last week with Goldman Sachs but didn't hear anything yet, does someone has some news ? My status is still at "first round interview completed - waiting for processing to the next stage"

For which division? Wow good game dude! Hope you will land an offer.

For which division? Wow good game dude! Hope you will land an offer.

Reply 1598
GS do not review application on a rolling basis
Rejected by Greenhill post face to face interview...but Barcap AC invite !! What can we expect from the ACs at Barcap?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending