The Student Room Group

***Official Summer 2013 & Off Cycle Internship Applications***

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thecodman
How long does citi take to send out tests invite after application submission?? I submitted my application 1 week and a half ago and still havnt heard anything?? kinda worried tbh

I just got an invite for taking the test (IBD) after 3 weeks...
Reply 1781
Original post by effofex
Does your message have the header 'UK - On Hold (strong application) Email' ?

No, mine did not have it, it just had "Do not reply to this e-mail." When have you applied ? I applied in the beginning of October. Deutsche has just started doing 1st rounds of FT recruitment, they called people from my school last week, this is for IBD !
Reply 1782
Original post by dd4tt
Do you know whether SocGen has summer internships for Trading?

According to your site it does, but when searching on the SocGen website the only summer internships available are for IBD and Sales :confused:

Thanks

The SocGen website appears to be being updated over the last few days. Some internships (eg IBD and Sales) open, others we expect imminently, so keep checking over the course of this week and hopefully the a programme which contains Trading will appear in due course.

We'll update our website with the info once it's settled down and we can summarise their whole offering for internships.
Reply 1783
Could any wise guy tell me which banks use kenexa and which shl online tests for summers? cheers
Just a little headers. I spoke with Barcap this evening. I haven't seen any Sales internship invites here, but the lady said they had given out invites for telephone interviews and the 1st AC would be held in the first week of November. I asked if not having heard anything meant you were out of the game, and she said not necessarily. So for those of us that haven't heard, it doesn't look great. I had the telephone last year and my CV has dramatically improved, so this is abit bum out.

Also, Commerzbank seriously suggest applying for the graduate scheme if you are a final year, those applying for the internships in such a situation will be at a disadvantage. Same goes for Rothschild, and as an absolute, Unicredit who dont't accept final years as well as others. So basically, where it says 'aimed' at penultimate years, this means that unless you are so good that they wouldn't want to turn you away, I wouldn't apply as a final year.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by janmad
Could any wise guy tell me which banks use kenexa and which shl online tests for summers? cheers

Kenexa: BAML, Nomura, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley

SHL: UBS, J.P. Morgan
Reply 1786
Citadel phone interview for global equities.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1787
Original post by SonnyZH
Citadel phone interview for global equities.

Congrats :biggrin:

Do Citadel offer summer internships in the UK?
Reply 1788
How long do Lazard take to get back to you after the numerical test? I thought the invite/rejection for the verbal would come automatically after completing the numerical...
Reply 1789
Original post by Andytheprodigy
Kenexa: BAML, Nomura, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley

SHL: UBS, J.P. Morgan

cheers buddy
Reply 1790
helloo people,

applied to GS. I still havnt received anything from them:colone:. no invite to test etc.

is that normal???
Original post by Huslter
helloo people,

applied to GS. I still havnt received anything from them:colone:. no invite to test etc.

is that normal???

GS test takes place at their Fleet Street office, and they start post deadline.
I encountered a problem while taking JP Morgan online test, do you know who I can contact by mail ?
I mean do you have an email address of someone I can reach regarding my problem.
Reply 1793
Phone interview with MS for an Equity Research Summer Internship next week, anybody has any clues? The interview is competency based, and will be held with an economist from MS, and will be 30 mins long...

Cheers,

JMF
Just got invited to Citi Numerical Test. Hearing that it is different from the ones for BAML, Nomura etc.

Any insights would be appreciated..
Original post by JMF_11
Phone interview with MS for an Equity Research Summer Internship next week, anybody has any clues? The interview is competency based, and will be held with an economist from MS, and will be 30 mins long...

Cheers,

JMF

Why an economist if it is equity research? That's strange. Gd Luck Xx
Reply 1796
Original post by Zürich
GS test takes place at their Fleet Street office, and they start post deadline.

cheers mate
Reply 1797
Original post by BondFinanceBond
Just got invited to Citi Numerical Test. Hearing that it is different from the ones for BAML, Nomura etc.

Any insights would be appreciated..

congrats,

when did u apply and for what division
Barclays rejected after telephone interview
Original post by Sonderweg
Barclays rejected after telephone interview

Sorry about that... Do you have any ideas about the reasons for this rejection?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending