Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by Aston martin
B, but i emailed Bath and they said my application will be considered

Thats good :smile:
Feels like this thread has just died
Reply 382
Original post by adamf675
anyone applying for northumbria accounting program? My application was sent off to ucas on the 28th and i recieved conformation on the 30th of nov. so its only been 4 working days 1/2 working days since they got it so probably wont of even looked at. wondering if anyone else has offers and how long it took before you got them

I applied at Northumbria and I got a conditional offer a week after I sent my ucas off for Accounting :-)
Bina, has Southampton given you an offer yet?
Reply 384
Bina, has Southampton given you an offer yet?

Yup I got an offer from them a couple of weeks ago...it's a conditional one, AAB
Original post by bina.
No I couldn't because I was busy :/ Do you know if there's another one coming up anytime soon?

How was it? Did you get to see the accommodation?

Yeah it was good!! The actual talk about accounting and finance was a bit dull but the talk wasn't given by any of the A+F lecturers as they couldn't make it. The accommodation I wanted to see didn't have any show rooms available so we went to see the older blocks which weren't too bad. The city was very nice and I could really see why students would choose Southampton. Most of the third year students I spoke to already had job offers from the Big 4 accounting firms, I'm hoping that is because students from Southampton are just very sought after and not because they were in the library all the time. Overall a good experience and I think it will be my firm.
Has anyone applied to cass business school!?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Feels like this thread has just died

People are tired of waiting. :biggrin:

Reply 388
Original post by lmartynofficial
Yeah it was good!! The actual talk about accounting and finance was a bit dull but the talk wasn't given by any of the A+F lecturers as they couldn't make it. The accommodation I wanted to see didn't have any show rooms available so we went to see the older blocks which weren't too bad. The city was very nice and I could really see why students would choose Southampton. Most of the third year students I spoke to already had job offers from the Big 4 accounting firms, I'm hoping that is because students from Southampton are just very sought after and not because they were in the library all the time. Overall a good experience and I think it will be my firm.

Cool it sounds great! What halls did you look at?

And Southampton is definitely going to be my firm as well!
Reply 389
i got my offers this week :biggrin:!! Norhtumbria, Edinburgh Napier and Liverpool hope. norhtumbria took 6 days to come through after the application was submitted and 7 for edinburgh 8 for liverpool. thought it might help people waiting :biggrin:
Reply 390
Original post by Skilled
Hey, I applied to Bristol too I sent it off on the 5th of November, how long did it take you to get a reply?

I got my offer about 4 weeks after I submitted my UCAS!

Because now there are more applicants submitting it, it might take them a while to reply.

Good luck with your application anyway :smile:
Let me know if you hear anything :smile:
Reply 391
so far, i have 2 unconditional offers and 1 conditional:smile:
Just applied for accounting and finance at Bath, Exeter, Southampton and Bristol and accounting and financial management at Loughborough. So nervous about getting rejected from my firm (Bath)
Reply 393
Juts applied to Bath, Bristol, Lse, Manchester and Nottingham
Original post by OnimushaGTA
What were your grades? GCSEs, AS and predictions?

Not trying to be mean but you really should just read the post at the top of page 20, about 5 people have already asked her
Apologies I didn't notice.
@bina, with those grades I honestly have no idea how you got rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 396
Original post by miki88
I got my offer about 4 weeks after I submitted my UCAS!

Because now there are more applicants submitting it, it might take them a while to reply.

Good luck with your application anyway :smile:
Let me know if you hear anything :smile:

Sure will do, Thanks!
Reply 397
I've applied to Newcastle, Leeds, Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester.
I've already got an offer from Manchester but has anyone got offers from my other unis, and how long did they take to give them?
Original post by lucyv95
I've applied to Newcastle, Leeds, Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester.
I've already got an offer from Manchester but has anyone got offers from my other unis, and how long did they take to give them?

Got an offer from liverpool about a week after I sent off my application (in October) and about 2 weeks after from Birmingham, but more people are applying now so it might take a bit longer :smile: good luck!

Reply 399
Bristol?? Try Bath first.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending