The Student Room Group

David Tennant! :]

Heyy Guys!:p:D

I guess this is where you can talk about anything you want all about David Tennant!!:biggrin::wink:

P.s. Guys there is a society I made for David Tennant! :biggrin: Be free to join! :tongue: :wink:
tumblr_m86m4mADVN1rd0hw8o1_500.jpg tumblr_m86asaiCrG1rzgrbko1_500.jpg tumblr_m81t80YUNH1r3zat8.giftumblr_m862btPnRD1qm8lhko1_500.gif
tumblr_m864e29zdu1qkpm2mo2_250.giftumblr_m864e29zdu1qkpm2mo1_250.gif
tumblr_m864odJdBh1rb73jyo1_500.jpgtumblr_m868kaiGJ91qgz9tno8_250.jpgtumblr_m86312CjT41qiat2s.gif
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah we can. I do love David. Definitely the best looking doctor. And one of the funniest :smile:
I totally agree with you! David Tennant is the best!! wowoowowhhoo < LOL! Yep the best looking one :wink: and the funniest :yes:
Reply 3
woop woop David Tennant!!!!!!!!
Reply 4
David Tennant was the best doctor ever and he is simply an amazing actor.
Original post by sonnn
woop woop David Tennant!!!!!!!!

Yep! David Tennant all the way!!! :woo::woo::woo::yeah::yeah::yeah:
Original post by cyfer
David Tennant was the best doctor ever and he is simply an amazing actor.

I know! Truss! Matt Smith is nowhere near him!:rolleyes:
Reply 7

I want him.
Reply 8
Original post by Ra Ra

I want him.

wow he looks amazing :colondollar:
Original post by Ra Ra

I want him.

OMG!OMG!OMG! Why is he taken!:rolleyes:
Reply 10
Original post by foreverstrong_97
OMG!OMG!OMG! Why is he taken!:rolleyes:

BY THE ACTRESS WHO PLAYED HIS DAUGHTER :cry:

It's actually a pretty awesome link. The 5th Doctor's daughter, marrying the 10th. You never know, their daughter may marry the 15th :awesome: (though at the rate they're regenerating, she'll probably be about 13 by the time they get to Doctor Number 15 :tongue:).

I joined your society, by the way. Best ever :biggrin:
Original post by Ra Ra

It's actually a pretty awesome link. The 5th Doctor's daughter, marrying the 10th. You never know, their daughter may marry the 15th :awesome: (though at the rate they're regenerating, she'll probably be about 13 by the time they get to Doctor Number 15 :tongue:).

I joined your society, by the way. Best ever :biggrin:

I KNOW RIGHT!:rolleyes:

Yeah it is if you think about....its actually quite ironic LOL! :biggrin:.... Naa.. I think their daughter will be younger than 13 :wink::tongue:

Aww.... Thank You! I know it's the best right!:biggrin::wink: :laugh:
Original post by Ra Ra

Would just like to point out that a Time Lord can only regenerate 12 times without special circumstances, I wouldn't hold out for a 15th Doctor if I were you... :redface:

Original post by JamalAhmed
Yeah right! Which guys say "wow he looks amazing"? Unless you are gay, that is weird. Or Daily Mail taught you something which turned you against your own sexuality!

I'm not a straight guy, but I can definitely tell you that straight men can have man-crushes.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by JamalAhmed
Yeah right! Which guys say "wow he looks amazing"? Unless you are gay, that is weird. Or Daily Mail taught you something which turned you against your own sexuality!

A man has to be secure in his sexuality to admire another guy. Obviously you haven't reached that level of sexual maturity :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Would just like to point out that a Time Lord can only regenerate 12 times without special circumstances, I wouldn't hold out for a 15th Doctor if I were you... :redface:

I'm not a straight guy, but I can definitely tell you that straight men can have man-crushes.

I thought in the SJS adventures he said he could regenerate 507 times?

And yeah you're right about man crushes.

And I like your name :smile:
Original post by Cephalus

And yeah you're right about man crushes.

Yeah...that's what I thought too!:rolleyes::s-smilie::confused:
Reply 16
Original post by Hype en Ecosse

I thought they changed that :confused:
Original post by Cephalus

I've never heard that, but then again, I never watched the Sarah-Jane spin-off. The 12 regenerations thing is definitely canon though.

Found this on Wikipedia:
'the Eleventh Doctor responds to a question from Clyde Langer by saying he can regenerate "507" times. Early news reports, before the episode was broadcast, suggested he would say there is no limit to the number of regenerations.[43] Writer Russell T Davies explained in an interview with SFX that the line was not intended to be taken seriously and is instead a commentary. He insisted that the "thirteen lives" rule was too deeply entrenched in the viewer consciousness for his throwaway line to affect it'

ITT: People who need to watch more Classic Who! :tongue:

Thanks!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 18
Tbh, they'll probably find a way around the regenerations bit. It's one of the BBC's biggest programmes, and unless there's a big **** up a la the 1980s, I honestly don't see why they'd get stop broadcasting it because of something only mentioned once or twice (canon or not).
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Ra Ra
Tbh, they'll probably find a way around the regenerations bit. It's one of the BBC's biggest programmes, and unless there's a big **** up a la the 1980s, I honestly don't see why they'd get stop broadcasting it because of something only mentioned once or twice.

They'll probably change it....doctor who will go on for a very long time!:rolleyes:...:wink::biggrin::yes:

Quick Reply

Latest