The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Accommodation 2nd year

I need help with finding accommodation for my third year of university. I’m currently doing a study abroad right now and i’m in my second year. Since I lived in student accommodation, and I did not get along with my flat mates in first year, I don’t really know anyone. I go to Uni of Leeds. Can I apply for university accommodation or is that not allowed?
Hi there. I'm currently looking move out of my flat and leave uni, but the agency needs me to find my a new tennant. The flat is on Brudenell Road, about a ten minute walk to campus through hyde park. It's also right across from the 24 hour Sainsbury's and Hyde Park Picturehouse cinema.

The room itself is pretty spacious, with a double bed with a comfy backboard, two nightstands, desk, a plenty of storage space. There is only one other flatmate there at the moment, but the flat itself is pretty large if you want personal space. Rent is payed individually (like halls) and gas, electricity, water, broadband and tv license are all bill inclusive.

Please follow up if you're interested to move in asap. Thanks
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest