The Student Room Group

Advice Would Be nice...

Just found out the start date for my access into HE course and within minutes of ordering all my stuff for college I've started to re-think about unis, which one I'm torn between 3 (Lincoln, York & Sheffield) for Psychology C800, if anyone is currently in either of these unis or know of anyone in these unis could you please share experienced both good and bad on everything from accommodation to student life, the course in general to the area.

Cheers :smile:
Reply 1
Im at York and love it, cant comment on Psychology though Im afraid. Have you more specific questions about the Uni's? Otherwise Ill end up going off on one... :smile:
Reply 2
See I've heard great things about York and although I know an open day would be a wise choice I'd just like to know more about the uni in general what is it like to study, how are the tutors, what is the accommodation like, may sound like silly questions and I'm sorry if they are haha but would be handy to know, but yeh if you want to go off on one I'm sure there will be information in there too :wink:
Reply 3
Won't you apply to all three? I had interviews at four which on paper all looked fantastic. Two gave me a great feeling at interview day, the other two I really didn't like.
Reply 4
The intention is to apply to Lincoln, York, Sheffield and the last two I'm very uncertain with, these three are the ones I'm stuck on and I know I'm way ahead of the mark by even thinking of picking one without even sending off my UCAS but I'm just after feedback from people in these unis as to what they are like.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending