The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How severe is your phimosis? My boyfriend has it, but we're still able to have sex with a condom and plenty of lube, it took a bit of practice but worth it.
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
How severe is your phimosis? My boyfriend has it, but we're still able to have sex with a condom and plenty of lube, it took a bit of practice but worth it.

semi severe, it only goes half way back when erect.
Frankly I don't think it makes any significant difference to appearance. My bf is circumcised - the difficulty is that it is hard for him to cum by oral sex. Sex can also be a bit dry. I've always attributed those things partially to his circumcision. But overall, these are very insignificant in the grand scheme of things. He's the love of my life not my **** buddy. It's minor.
Reply 23
I think its better, cleaner lol.
Reply 24
Preferences are a personal thing, just like some men are turned off by women with body hair while some men prefer women to keep it!

You'll probably encounter women who have different preferences regarding circumcision. I know a couple of girls who say they prefer it, that it looks better and is cleaner. Personally I have a strong preference for uncircumcised, just because I love playing with the foreskin and just don't enjoy playing with a circumcised one as much. However, it isn't the be all and end all - if you are into someone, you tend to be into all bits of them too, whatever those bits look like!
Not a turn off. Foreskin or not, so long as it can do it's job effectively, why does it matter?
Reply 26
I prefer circumcised ; its cleaner and neater

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 27
If I had to pick a preference, it would be uncircumcised. It really doesn't matter though. It's just a foreskin and if it was causing a guy pain, I'd rather him remove it.
Bro you really shouldn't worry about it. From exp girls either dont care or infact say they prefer it. I'd confidently say I am circumcised, its nothing to be embarrassed about.. after all, you don't build up the gross smegma that foreskins do
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ViceVersa
I personally prefer it actually :tongue:

Me too. Onc you've had cut, you don't want to go back :wink:
I think as long as a guy is confident and accepting of it then it's no different. Being embarrassed/apologetic about it is not the way to be. With regards to it being a turn off, I feel that if I guy is embarrassed about being circumcised then it's a turn off.

You have a medical reason to get it done, you're not doing it because your religion or society makes you feel that you have to. By doing it you will be able to have a normal, healthy sexual relationship and IMO that is the most important thing. I don't personally believe that one or the other is more clean however there are pro's and con's to both which you need to research and weigh up for yourself.
Reply 31
i was snipped and my gf dsent mind at all, actually its made my love life much easier because my skin used to rip
Original post by EmmaBurton
Me too. Onc you've had cut, you don't want to go back :wink:

Speak for yourself. Why people prefer dry unsupple flaky circ'd cocks is beyond me. At least natural men don't drag out natural lubricration and need constant lubing.
Original post by Botticello
Speak for yourself. Why people prefer dry unsupple flaky circ'd cocks is beyond me. At least natural men don't drag out natural lubricration and need constant lubing.

Why so hostile.

Fair enough your preference differs from hers, but to then basically go and insult all cut guys... cheers.

Thanks for the boost of confidence.

So you're saying that you would drop a guy for being circumcised?
Original post by daisydaffodil
No. It wouldn't bother me at all - a circumcised penis is still a fully functioning penis, it's just missing it's jacket really :P

I think the technical term is "hat" :tongue:
Reply 35
i prefer guys with no foreskin
It's amazing what you learn by reading these things. I had to get circumcised when I was 16 because my foreskin was torn really badly however I've never had a problem with dryness or anything like that, in fact everything is pretty much the same apart from the obvious. I didn't know things like that could be a result.
I prefer a circumcised penis.

It's just my personal preference. I've been with guys with both and I have always favoured the circumcised penis.
I'm not THAT fussed but I would choose a circumcised penis over someone un-cute every time.
It is more hygienic and a absolute pleasure to give head to. I think it's also easier to give a hand job to a man with no foreskin as you don't have to pull it down if he has a little extra.

Less fuss more naughty time !

**Please uncircumcised men please don't take offence as some of you have towards other posters in favour for the circumcised penis**
Reply 38
If you prefer circumcised because you think it's cleaner.. well you need a new man if he doesn't wash under his foreskin. Not necessarily a circumcised man, just one with common sense.
Reply 39
Also who gives dry hand jobs ? Whoever gave you yours sounds like their doing a awful job. Lubricant makes all the difference, circumcised or not.

In my experience, most handjobs are dry! Certainly 90% for me, with any boyfriend, and that had been their experience in the past too - both for masturbation and with a girl. For uncircumcised men, the use of lubricant isn't so common on a regular, day-to-day basis. The foreskin moves - that is the point.

I've had a fair few male partners, 2 of whom were circumcised, the rest un. Only one of the uncircumcised men regularly chose to be touched with lube - each had a choice, but generally preferred it without. Even the one who liked lube only liked it very occasionally as a change. My boyfriend keeps lube by the bed, and only once did I persuade him to try using it on himself. It wasn't something he thought felt better - we went straight back to without and that is what he prefers.

I think it's also easier to give a hand job to a man with no foreskin as you don't have to pull it down if he has a little extra.

This I also find alarming! The foreskin isn't extra - it is just part of the penis. You do realise that most uncircumcised men use the foreskin as the main part of the handjob rather than pulling it down, don't you?! I've never met an uncircumcised man who chose to touch himself by pulling the foreskin back to touch the head, or one who chose to be touched in this way regularly... most men prefer to be touched in the way they learnt to masturbate, e.g. using the movement of the foreskin.

Not using lube on uncircumcised men does not mean that the partner, male or female, is doing an 'awful job'! I can only assume most of your experience is with circumcised men or you live in a country where circumcision is more prevalent.
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest