The Student Room Group

Using lube the first time

So i just used lube for the first time yesterday. (Im 18 and already did it enough times), i just wondered, if its normal that the tip feels really sensitive. Looking around the internet, everyone tells you wet = better, but like, just minor touch would feels way too intense and i actually got turned off by it. Is that normal? Im kinda lost rn since google, for whatever reason doesnt find anything related to this. Hope someone can help me lol.
Original post by Anonymous
So i just used lube for the first time yesterday. (Im 18 and already did it enough times), i just wondered, if its normal that the tip feels really sensitive. Looking around the internet, everyone tells you wet = better, but like, just minor touch would feels way too intense and i actually got turned off by it. Is that normal? Im kinda lost rn since google, for whatever reason doesnt find anything related to this. Hope someone can help me lol.

Maybe speak with your gp. Good luck
Reply 2
Original post by Wired_1800
Maybe speak with your gp. Good luck

Lol, im very sure i got nothing since there was never a problem when checking. Its just way too sensitive to be „pleasureable“
Original post by Anonymous
Lol, im very sure i got nothing since there was never a problem when checking. Its just way too sensitive to be „pleasureable“

Ok
What kind of lube, are your circumcised and what were you doing?
If, like me, you’re circumcised then lube is very useful for masturbation, particularly if you have little or no movement on the skin of your penis shaft.
Reply 6
Don’t worry it felt the same for me

Quick Reply

Latest