The Student Room Group

SaudiaArabia gives $50 million in aid why the 'champions' of democracy, US hiding?

Excuse the poor grammar in title as there isn't enough space to type :tongue:

http://tribune.com.pk/story/421139/saudi-arabia-gives-50-mln-aid-to-myanmar-muslims/

How do you think the money will get spent to help this people in burma? People are in two ways about this because they think SA should provide these people shelter. What are your thoughts? Poor kids are being tied up, killed and burnt, yet US and most of europe are choosing to ignore what seems to be the biggest genocide of the decade.

Mod comment: Images removed due to explicit nature.
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sad world we live in , maybe you should add a spoiler alert. Those are some very disturbing images..

Killing of children can never be justified (basing my statement from the picture above , just what harm could they do). Regardless of what faith/ religion they believe in.
(edited 11 years ago)
In this world we are living in, killing Muslims is nothing. Our media promotes it through the illegal wars such as Afghanistan and Iraq.
Original post by LiterallyInsane
In this world we are living in, killing Muslims is nothing. Our media promotes it through the illegal wars such as Afghanistan and Iraq.

Forget religion. Which human allows other humans to do this?
People are f**** insane if they involve any kind of religious or race talks in to this.
Reply 4
It's funny how the massacre of 1000s of muslims is not mentioned once in the news...
Original post by liftorrot
Sad world we live in , maybe you should add a spoiler alert. Those are some very disturbing images..

People seem to ignore what is actually going on, usually because they are selfish and have been given everything on a plate. This has been that 'topic' on FB yet it is ignored because there are no proof pictures. Spreading a little awareness via disturbing images is the LEAST someone can do.

Edit: and believe me there are worse pictures i've seen, new born babies being thrown in to flames.
(edited 11 years ago)
OP What the ****, I'm almost crying. Spoiler them images ffs
Original post by Miracle Day
OP What the ****, I'm almost crying. Spoiler them images ffs

and what ignore this isn't happening. Man up Mr. I'm female and this needs to be shared. It's reality.
Reply 8
your ****ing idiot, how does democracy equate to giving aid? democracy means the most popular opinion is passed.

I think the states and europe have their own problems to worry about...
Reply 9
Original post by gunit123
It's funny how the massacre of 1000s of muslims is not mentioned once in the news...

They aren't Jews, so it wouldn't. It was only yesterday the Daily Mail published an article online about one of the last survivers of the Holocaust from over 60 years ago. All the comments read ''we must never forget'' ... well it's all well and good not forgetting, but that doesn't mean ignoring the stuff that's happening in this day and age.

OOOO another one today ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2187580/Extraordinary-footage-unearthed-70-years-shows-prisoners-Nazi-guards-laughing-joking-inside-Colditz.html
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by gunit123

It's funny when most people are like...meh murder happens everywhere, but when reality pictures are taken it hits them hard.

This is the reason it's not on the news. Because people will start to CARE.
Original post by lubus
your ****ing idiot, how does democracy equate to giving aid? democracy means the most popular opinion is passed.

Like how to pump more oil out of other 3rd world countries..yeah sure.
Original post by Scarletts breath
Forget religion. Which human allows other humans to do this?
People are f**** insane if they involve any kind of religious or race talks in to this.

Well I know it is sick hence why I am against any crime against any humans I actually see myself as a pacifist. However reality is we live in an unequal world where people with more power take advantage of those who are poor.

I do not understand why people are shocked when it comes to this, it is estimated
over 1Million Iraqis got killed since the war. Now you tell me how any of that is justified and then we have the news referring to one or 2 dead soldiers on every media outlets, when hundred of thousands get killed. Hey as long as they are Muslims , its all right we will cover it up.
(edited 11 years ago)
and what ignore this isn't happening. Man up Mr. I'm female and this needs to be shared. It's reality.

You could tell us it's a picture of a beheaded baby for **** sake
Reply 14
Like how to pump more oil out of other 3rd world countries..yeah sure.

troll
Original post by lubus

Keep lying to yourself is that why William Hague the foreign minister of our country just gave £5million to the resistance fighters in Syria?
Reply 16
People seem to ignore what is actually going on, usually because they are selfish and have been given everything on a plate. This has been that 'topic' on FB yet it is ignored because there are no proof pictures. Spreading a little awareness via disturbing images is the LEAST someone can do.

Edit: and believe me there are worse pictures i've seen, new born babies being thrown in to flames.

Maybe they don't want to desensitize us ? I mean just look at the amount of bloodshed that goes around the Muslim world , imagine showing these pictures on the news again and again , one day after another.

Since when has this been going on ? Hopefully now that the Olympics are away maybe the government will have something to say about.

OP maybe you haven't realized this yet but it is just how the world works. Nations do whatever they can for their own benefit be it a western nation or eastern , wherever there are incentives they come out with any excuse to haul it.

Shiite people are being oppressed in KSA , yet surprise surprise USA is quite on the matter , same goes for Syrians. Now had their been oil reserves of any value in those regions we would have seen nato in action.

What step/s have they Muslim nations done themselves apart from financial aid ?
Why can't they send some sort of peacekeeping force over to that region or urge UN to do so ?
Reply 17
the images are too much
Original post by Miracle Day
You could tell us it's a picture of a beheaded baby for **** sake

So you don't look at it?

Come on, stop being selfish. People over there are seeing this happen to their own kids.
Original post by liftorrot
Maybe they don't want to desensitize us ? I mean just look at the amount of bloodshed that goes around the Muslim world , imagine showing these pictures on the news again and again , one day after another.

Since when has this been going on ? Hopefully now that the Olympics are away maybe the government will have something to say about.

OP maybe you haven't realized this yet but it is just how the world works. Nations do whatever they can for their own benefit be it a western nation or eastern , wherever there are incentives they come out with any excuse to haul it.

Shiite people are being oppressed in KSA , yet surprise surprise USA is quite on the matter , same goes for Syrians. Now had their been oil reserves of any value in those regions we would have seen nato in action.

What step/s have they Muslim nations done themselves apart from financial aid ?
Why can't they send some sort of peacekeeping force over to that region or urge UN to do so ?

You and I both know that if any Dominant Islamic nation sends their forces we all start going nuts in the western world claiming they are some terrorist group enforcing their terrorist laws. Reality is we the West control and rule by our law that is the way it has been for years now. History will even tell you that the Saudi Monarchy was put there by Britain our great nation. We in the west are in bed with most nations across the developing and non-developed nations we control them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending