The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aasvogel
Congrats! Judging by the email I got from the organisers I know which school you are, so will introduce myself when I'm over.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will do so also. Do you know how many teams compete in the finals and if so which inter-regions they come from?
Original post by otherdan
Will do so also. Do you know how many teams compete in the finals and if so which inter-regions they come from?

8 finalists!

Who plays whom in the interregionals I'm not so sure! But I know the schools which are taking part in the finals.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aasvogel
8 finalists!

Who plays whom in the interregionals I'm not so sure! But I know the schools which are taking part in the finals.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just saw the list of the finalists from a teacher. It's effectively those I expected to get to the final - plus us!
Original post by otherdan
Just saw the list of the finalists from a teacher. It's effectively those I expected to get to the final - plus us!

You're right there are a few experienced teams in there so will certainly be interesting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's the email? I can't find one anywhere
Hi, what was the email you found online. Thanks trying to register my school too !!
Original post by IgNoble Prize
Does anyone know how to apply for this? I tried messaging the email I found online, but to no avail. Perhaps I have the wrong email?

Hi, what was the email you found online as I can't find any contact information for the competition. Thanks
hi could you still possibly email them to me? Thank you :smile:
Hello, I played as well last year and I was part of the winning junior team for KES. it was really enjoyable

Latest