The Student Room Group

Semen 'good for women's health and helps fight depression'

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4499457/Semen-is-good-for-womens-health-and-can-fight-depression.html

Yes, the Sun and yes the methodology used to come to this conclusion is erm... questionable at best.

If only though... If only...

Scroll to see replies

**** yes, I must be the happiest woman alive :sexface:
Reply 2
Original post by thisisnew
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4499457/Semen-is-good-for-womens-health-and-can-fight-depression.html

Yes, the Sun and yes the methodology used to come to this conclusion is erm... questionable at best.

If only though... If only...

Heterosexual women who didn't use condoms probably had long-term partners and were in committed relationships, whereas those who used condoms probably were engaged in one night stands or flings, accounting for the difference in happiness levels.
No wonder I'm so depressed :smile:
Hope my gf believes this. :wink:
How long before they start selling the stuff in bottles at stores :teehee:
I love how these kind of studies come out all the time, there was one about how women who suffer from morning sickness could ease their nausea with the semen of the father of their child.

They crack me up, where do they get such pervy scientists? :tongue: I wonder if they're mates with the ones who are always doing studies on the "ideal" female face!
Reply 7
Original post by TGTX
Heterosexual women who didn't use condoms probably had long-term partners and were in committed relationships, whereas those who used condoms probably were engaged in one night stands or flings, accounting for the difference in happiness levels.

This. A bit obvious tbh.
Reply 8
Original post by confuzzled92
How long before they start selling the stuff in bottles at beauty stores :teehee:

That's not fair. They should get it directly, then it will help fight depression for men too.
Original post by sugar-n-spice
No wonder I'm so depressed :smile:

Well, I know just the thing :sexface:

Spoiler

Reply 10
"The Sun?" Really?.......:creep:
Reply 11
it's just another theory that has clearly been made by a man...
Reply 12
Well it's exercise and takes your mind off whatever you might be depressed about :s-smilie: I'd have thought the conclusion was pretty obvious (if not the mechanism :tongue:). Same for men, sex is good. The downside is of course not doing something more productive (assuming you're not getting pregnant) with that time.
(edited 11 years ago)
Loool that's interesting.
Now women have no excuse not to swallow. :colone:
Reply 15
Shame it's only endorsed by The Sun... tested on 293 women from New York... now that's evidence if I've ever seen any!

Spoiler

Reply 16
good good :colone:
cum hoc ergo propter hoc - correlation does not imply causation.
Reply 18
PM if you want a load of my semen.
Reply 19
I think 'a healthy consensual sex life is beneficial to women's health and happiness' would have been a more suitable conclusion to draw.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending