The Student Room Group

Football Manager Society III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sevchenko
400 hours is pretty beast...Can anyone top that ?

fm.png

Lol, well in the past year I've had football manager I've played 50 days in game time. So around 1300 hours.

fm.png

Untitled.jpg

579 hours :smug:

3,151 hours on FM12

3,136 hours on FM11

2,332 hours on FM10
I couldn't play FM or any management game non-stop. At first I pretty much played every day, but everything gets boring eventually. Some point I'll stop being compelled to play and not play again for a month or a year. Closest management game I've come to playing constantly is F.A. Premier League Football Manager 99 (from EA Sports), partly because it's so appealing and the menus are perfect, partly because there's a bug in the game that means it crashes at a certain date (which changes every career) and you can't get past it.

Still have it though, despite it having a gamebreaking bug and being unplayable on XP. That's how good it was, or should've been.
Strangest Champions League final ever, three Koscielny own goals...he must be suicidal after that.

CL Final 2013.pngCL Final 2013.png
Reply 1384
Original post by Cannotbelieveit
Strangest Champions League final ever, three Koscielny own goals...he must be suicidal after that.

CL Final 2013.pngCL Final 2013.png

I'd cry if that happened in real life.

My God. What a beast, I've never had any regen turn out like that
Reply 1386
Original post by Kruz
My God. What a beast, I've never had any regen turn out like that

Has to be an editor, no? Look at his name, pretty weird.
Original post by Peachz

That could just be a nickname the chap has applied in game?
Reply 1388
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
That could just be a nickname the chap has applied in game?

It's just a nickname
Original post by Peachz

Yeah its an editor, you can tell by the high physical and mental stats that regens do not start off with, such as a 16year old with that influence ect.
Ive played cm / fm since i was a kid and when people pop up on forums with regens like this these days theyre editted.
Original post by Nvmthename
Yeah its an editor, you can tell by the high physical and mental stats that regens do not start off with, such as a 16year old with that influence ect.
Ive played cm / fm since i was a kid and when people pop up on forums with regens like this these days theyre editted.

I agree, after you've seen edited in players, you can kind of spot them out.
Reply 1391
First game i've started, the CL group draw has Real Madrid, Man City, Dortmund and Ajax :afraid:

fm.png

I got double the playing time playing FM12, but so far I haven't had as much time to play FM13.

You play TF2 too! :five:
They really need to sort out some of the things other managers say in press conferences. I'm 10 points clear with 4 games left and Mancini's just gone "I don't see United as title contenders" :colonhash:
Original post by manchesterunited15
They really need to sort out some of the things other managers say in press conferences. I'm 10 points clear with 4 games left and Mancini's just gone "I don't see United as title contenders" :colonhash:

The AI has just made your players moral drop before the fixture so they slip up and lose points
Reply 1395
Original post by sparkysarmy
I agree, after you've seen edited in players, you can kind of spot them out.

It's not an editor.
Reply 1396
Original post by Nvmthename

Well you obviously need to play a bit more because it's not edited.
Original post by maxb123
Well you obviously need to play a bit more because it's not edited.

Ok so 16 year olds have goal keeper rating 3, are perfect atheletes, have the mentals of a hero and are influential?
Yet only rated as 4.5 *s, no mate, editted.
(edited 11 years ago)
Rooney, Welbeck and RVP injured for the CL Final.

20 minutes in and Hernandez has to go off with a knock.

SERIOUSLY?
Original post by manchesterunited15
Rooney, Welbeck and RVP injured for the CL Final.

20 minutes in and Hernandez has to go off with a knock.

SERIOUSLY?

haha thats horrible luck. How did the game go?

Quick Reply

Latest