Website Management
Operating Systems

Work and Work Experience

Present - Top Man
July 2001 Sales Assistant

November 2002 - BHS
January 2003 Sales Assistant

Key Skills

Teamwork: I have experience working as apart of a team aiming to achieve common objectives.

Computer Literacy: I have had allot of experience with word-processing, desktop publishing and a variety of other windows based applications.

Presentation Skills: Various team/individual projects included giving a presentation in front of an audience.

Leadership: I have leaded a team in various projects e.g. Leading a team in a project and in sports.

Communication: I have developed excellent communication skills with people I don’t know.

Web Design: I have a fair amount of knowledge in Dreamweaver, Front Page and some knowledge in Flash and Adobe Photoshop.

Punctual: On a very high majority basis I am always on time to lectures and work.

Personal

I am committed, hardworking and have an ability to work individually or as a part of a team. I am prepared and willing to learn new skills (if required) for the job I am applying for.

I have completed a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer course which I completed in my own time after college.
In my spare time I have various interests, including music and sports. My interests in music ranges from RnB, Hip-Hop, Soul, Garage and various Pop acts.
In my spare time I like to keep fit by going to the gym and playing football. I also like to read computer related magazines and I am a monthly subscriber to the IEE.
I am a person who loves to travel and learn about new countries and cultures. Some of these countries, such as America and Singapore, have given me a better insight to the computing world and made me more aware of the different roles and fields computers play a role in.

References

---------------------------------
How is the information above for my CV?
Reply 1
If I were you I'd be a bit more specific in the key skills section, eg. Communication: my role as sales assistant at Topman has allowed me to develop good communication skills through dealing with customer enquiries, etc. etc.
Just to show why you reckon you've got these skills.

Latest

Trending

Trending