The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How do you know that's not what he did? You're probably thinking of fondle. Anyway, as I've said before, I think this was sexual abuse. (This case). So I'm drawing out of the discussion. Nice talking to you.
Reply 61
Anonymous
How do you know that's not what he did? You're probably thinking of fondle. Anyway, as I've said before, I think this was sexual abuse. (This case). So I'm drawing out of the discussion. Nice talking to you.

So now you feel it was sexual abuse???? finally we get through to you now i dont have to discuss this all day :p:
and im sure this person knows the difference between touching and a nipple twist im sure shes not stupid.
End of lol
If he had been closer to your age I would have said he was probably just curious and didn't understand it was wrong but being 6 years older than you he must have so yeah I would say that was a form of sexual abuse.
A quick post scriptum: dear MNBStyle, I said that I thought it was sexual abuse in this case about 5 posts ago. Even though in my initial posts seemed to state the opposite, that was because it was before I read the OP's posts in detail. Now, I admit I was wrong; the OP's case is most certainly a nasty one. Hope you accept this humble apology for arguing with you (and Jonatan et al). Best wishes in your future ventures.
Reply 64
Anonymous
What if he pinched her bum. Is that sexual abuse? Pretty much as "sexual" a place. Do you see a brother grabbing a little sisters arse as sexual abuse?

You have to take these things on a case by case basis. A 17 year old brother grabbing his 11 year old sister's arse could very well classify as sexual abuse depending on the circumstances.
Reply 65
Anonymous
A quick post scriptum: dear MNBStyle, I said that I thought it was sexual abuse in this case about 5 posts ago. Even though in my initial posts seemed to state the opposite, that was because it was before I read the OP's posts in detail. Now, I admit I was wrong; the OP's case is most certainly a nasty one. Hope you accept this humble apology for arguing with you (and Jonatan et al). Best wishes in your future ventures.

I accept your apology, its 1 week late but still :p:
im finding this a little disturbing!
Reply 67
i'd say it was inappropriate. i wouldn't say he abused you.
Who-ever posted this, what he did was wrong. OK, it might've started off because he didn't know any better at 12yrs old, but as an older, stronger sibling he was abusing you by doing things i assume you weren't happy with. And especially by 17 he would've known what he was doing was abusing you. You don't seem to be very consciously affected but it sounds like you've been affected deep down because you are now uncomfortable making contact with other people? I haven't studied psycology, but I think it's likely that you're uncertain of people's motives and find it difficult to trust them because of what he's done? You're probably uncertain of how to act with different people now. My advise is to speak to someone professional in confidence, all you have to do is make a appointment to see your GP or phone a help line which you can find info on, on the web. x
Reply 69
yer thats sexual abuse! Tell sum1! Good luck!

Latest

Trending

Trending