The Student Room Group

Dietetics 2013 entry

Scroll to see replies

Hi,

I've got an interview at Surrey too!!! I'm really excited and nervous, GOOD LUCK to everyone else who's applied!
:biggrin:
Reply 41
Ooo i'm thinking of applying to kings, nottingham and surrey! :smile:
Original post by kimmytim
Ooo i'm thinking of applying to kings, nottingham and surrey! :smile:

I've applied there too! :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by IntenselyCurious
I've applied there too! :smile:

I haven't actually applied yet. Need to get going! Where do you want to go?
Original post by kimmytim
I haven't actually applied yet. Need to get going! Where do you want to go?

I think I'll be happy wherever I get in! Good luck with your application :biggrin:
Reply 45
When did everyone send their application that have got an interview? I havent even been acknowledged by coventry or surrey yet :frown:
I applied around the end of October, it takes at least 2 weeks to get your application considered I think.:s-smilie:
Reply 47
Anybody going to the Surrey interview day on the 21st November?
Hertfordshire interview 3rd December! :eek:
Reply 49
Has anyone else got an interview for surrey on 12th December? Im so nervous already haha
Reply 50
Original post by Beccal
Has anyone else got an interview for surrey on 12th December? Im so nervous already haha

Aw nice one :smile:! When did you send your ucas off?
Reply 51
Original post by lolz1411
Anybody going to the Surrey interview day on the 21st November?

I am! So nervous about it, really don't know what to expect!
Reply 52
Hello! I'm applying to Surrey, Plymouth, London Met, Cardiff Met & Coventry... sending off my UCAS tomorrow.
Thankfully I've managed to have a massive chat with a dietitian - plus I've used one myself!

I'm also going to the Dietetics taster day in Abergavenny on Dec 21st.. anyone else going!? It's at Nevill Hall Hospital.
I'm hopefully getting 1-5 days work experience in the dietetics department at my local hospital in February too.

I'm worried though because I think most of you guys are A-Level students whereas I'm a mature student (well i'm 21.. dunno how mature!! haha) and am entering via an Access to Higher Education course and doing an evening AS Chemistry class but i'm getting Distinctions & A's so fingers crossed!

To all the interviewee's.. don't be nervous! I think the important thing is to be honest, open and truthful! Just show your knowledge and understanding what dietetics involved and show your passion for it!
Reply 53
Original post by xxZazxx
Aw nice one :smile:! When did you send your ucas off?

End of october! Have you sent yours off yet?
Reply 54
Has anyone else got an interview for chester?
I sent my application off a week ago I've applied for Leeds Met, Nottingham, Coventry, Chester and Surrey. I've heard nothing back apart from an e-mail from Surrey saying they're considering my application. Loads of my friends are having offers/ rejections for their applications that were sent around the same time as mine and it's driving me INSANE! Has anyone on here actually had an offer or rejection or anything from any universities I'm applying for? I saw that some people said they have offers for Surrey and Chester.
Reply 56
Original post by Beccal
End of october! Have you sent yours off yet?

Ah righ cool. I sent mine off on the 9th November so it's been about 6 days, haven't heard anything, but I guess it'll take atleast a couple of weeks :redface:
Reply 57
Hi all,

I sent my application on the 30th October and have applied to Chester, Surrey, Queen Margaret and Coventry. I don't do chem so was limited and only applied to 4. I do biol, eng lit and psychology and am predicted AAA. Really hoping to go to Chester but heard nothing so far, just confirmation e-mails. Good luck to everyone! :smile:
Good luck to you too! I've stopped panicking about not having much response now, I put lots of effort into my personal statement and I really want this so hopefully it has shown and they see it in interviews if I'm offered any! :smile: Good things come to those who wait after all!
Reply 59
Original post by SophieLowndes
I sent my application off a week ago I've applied for Leeds Met, Nottingham, Coventry, Chester and Surrey. I've heard nothing back apart from an e-mail from Surrey saying they're considering my application. Loads of my friends are having offers/ rejections for their applications that were sent around the same time as mine and it's driving me INSANE! Has anyone on here actually had an offer or rejection or anything from any universities I'm applying for? I saw that some people said they have offers for Surrey and Chester.

I have applied for exactly the same universities as you! Dont worry that you havent heard anything, I started to panic then 2 came through on the same day! Good luck though :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest