The Student Room Group

Best night life.. Kent, Liverpool or UEA?

Scroll to see replies

Kent's is shocking
Reply 41
Original post by TheJ0ker
So out of Kent, UEA and Liverpool you're telling me that the place with the highest probability of getting stabbed isn't Liverpool?

And Leahnic if that sentence really annoys you, you must just be a really irritable person.

I'd say its least likely that you'd get stabbed in Liverpool I can assure you that when you go out in Liverpool it's nothing but friendly people the amount of times people have helped me when they could so easily have mugged me or something and the one time I did get something robbed it was by someone not from Liverpool! And considering how much nightlife there is here, there is pretty much 0 violence it's all hyped up
Reply 42
Original post by TheJ0ker
Liverpool is a major city in the UK and it has more violence as opposed to Kent uni and UEA just like Manchester, London and all other major cities. If you disagree with that you are mentally deficient.

You're mentally deficient for saying you'll get stabbed in a city where you won't you're like every other joke that stereotypes Liverpool but has probably never been get a life

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 43
I can imagine the violence is very exaggerated, would not be worried at all about violence in any city in the uk wouldn't even be a small factor in my decision

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 44
What did you choose?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending