The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College, London Nursing and application help!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by laydeem1
JUST RECIEVED A CONDITIONAL OFFER FROM KINGSSS :smile::smile::smile: So happppy

Me too but for child. I am now struggling with my choices :/ have you decided?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 21
I got a conditional offer for adult nursing as well!! Did you go to the 5th December Selection Day? Well done you guys! It's such a good feeling :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by gow27
I got a conditional offer for adult nursing as well!! Did you go to the 5th December Selection Day? Well done you guys! It's such a good feeling :smile:

Well done :smile: nope I was week after selection day but I think we were all considered together. And definitely - good Christmas present!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gow27

I was at the one on the 5th! It is a great feeling i am over the moon! well done to you too!
Reply 24
Hello I sent my application filer nursing at kcl , last week and my friend did the same and got an Interview? Is it now unlikely I will get an interview/ selection day because they are now closed for Christmas, and thinking they now won't offer me an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Lauren59, try not to worry about it! I know it's easier said than done but a lot of university's look at applications in batches and even though you both submitted at the same time you may have gone into a different batch, so hold tight and I hope you hear from them soon because I know how tense the wait can be! Just try and relax over Christmas and good luck! :smile: also dont forget the deadline isn't til end of jan so they still have to consider people applying up until then!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
I received the greatest Christmas gift during the holidays and that is the invitation for a selection day in King's College! My selection day is on the 16th. Anyone else going on this day for this course as well? King's has been my ultimate dream university and I had doubts whether they'd accept me or not because I flunked one of my AS other than that I was a straight B student. I guess personal statement and experience definitely take into account! Wish me luck guys :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by Melai
I received the greatest Christmas gift during the holidays and that is the invitation for a selection day in King's College! My selection day is on the 16th. Anyone else going on this day for this course as well? King's has been my ultimate dream university and I had doubts whether they'd accept me or not because I flunked one of my AS other than that I was a straight B student. I guess personal statement and experience definitely take into account! Wish me luck guys :smile:

Hi,

I have an interview at Kings same day as yours (tomorrow! lol)
Good luck! I may see you

Kimberley x
Reply 28
out of curiosity how long did it take between interview and offer?:confused:
Reply 29
Original post by jayann
out of curiosity how long did it take between interview and offer?:confused:

For me just under a week but I believe they aim for 2 weeks though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by Emmy101
For me just under a week but I believe they aim for 2 weeks though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just rang and they said I should hear in the next couple of days :frown:
Reply 31
Has anybody firmed kings for nursing yet ?
Reply 32

I haven't yet still struggling over the Kings/Southbank decision!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33

I have for children's nursing :smile: xx
Reply 34
Original post by faysmith09
I have for children's nursing :smile: xx

Me 2 for adult nursing are you staying in accomodation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Me 2 for adult nursing are you staying in accomodation

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes hopefully still trying to make my mind up about how I am going to rank the accommodation on the application! How about you?
Reply 36
Did any if youse get in without meeting their requirements
Reply 37
Hi I firmed King's for adult nursing :smile: what accommodation are people looking at?? Im thinking Stamford Street but I don't know where else

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest