Original post by Ally Kat
:biggrin:

30th November. You?

sameee see ya there! :P
Original post by laurenmarie12
sameee see ya there! :P

Oh cool! See ya then! :biggrin:
ive also applied to do adult nursing at john moores and lincoln, have you heard from either of them yet? :smile:

Ive got an interview for Liverpool John Moores on 5th Dec! heard nothing from Lincoln yet! im getting so worried that people on here are having interviews and ive not heard anything :frown:
Original post by justadream.
Hey :smile: I've only had an acknowledgement from them, and they've given me log-in details for their online portal. Have you heard back from Derby? & When did you send your UCAS off? :smile: x

My Ucas got sent off sunday 11th nov, and i heard back from liverpool straight away but heard nothing else! from nottingham! heard nothing from derby yet! x
ive also applied to do adult nursing at john moores and lincoln, have you heard from either of them yet? :smile:

actually ive had acknowledgment from lincoln on monday! but heard nothing yet! :frown:
Original post by kayleighwain
actually ive had acknowledgment from lincoln on monday! but heard nothing yet! :frown:

ah im sure you will soooon i got acknowledgement from them quite a while ago and i just got an interview from them today, so you'll probably hear from them soon! :smile:
ah im sure you will soooon i got acknowledgement from them quite a while ago and i just got an interview from them today, so you'll probably hear from them soon! :smile:

I hope so! I just worry and stress so much that i havent heard anything! Do you have any relevant expierence in the area? good luck for your interview btw!
My Ucas got sent off sunday 11th nov, and i heard back from liverpool straight away but heard nothing else! from nottingham! heard nothing from derby yet! x

Oh okay. Don't worry about Nottingham, they take quite a while to reply! :smile: I hate this wait :/ What's your top choice? x
Oh okay. Don't worry about Nottingham, they take quite a while to reply! :smile: I hate this wait :/ What's your top choice? x

Nottingham is my top choice that is why im worrying!! I live In Nottingham so it'd be amazing if could get in! where is your top choice? x
Nottingham is my top choice that is why im worrying!! I live In Nottingham so it'd be amazing if could get in! where is your top choice? x

Aww, I understand. Nottingham acknowledged me 9 days after I sent my application off, so you'll probably hear from them next week! :smile: My top choice would be Notts too, but I don't think I'll get in there :/ After Nottingham though, my choices would be Wolverhampton or Derby, they're both easy traveling wise for me as I live in Derby :smile: are you a mature student or are you in yr 13? x
Aww, I understand. Nottingham acknowledged me 9 days after I sent my application off, so you'll probably hear from them next week! :smile: My top choice would be Notts too, but I don't think I'll get in there :/ After Nottingham though, my choices would be Wolverhampton or Derby, they're both easy traveling wise for me as I live in Derby :smile: are you a mature student or are you in yr 13? x

Why dont you think you will get into nottingham? I hope i do :frown: Ive applied for Derby too! im in year 13, yourself? ive got an interview for Liverpool John Moores but really not interested in going there, its my bottom choice! x
Why dont you think you will get into nottingham? I hope i do :frown: Ive applied for Derby too! im in year 13, yourself? ive got an interview for Liverpool John Moores but really not interested in going there, its my bottom choice! x

My AS grades were quite bad, and Notts is so high up in the ranks :frown: I know I really hope I get a interview with them. That's awesome! It's been 3 weeks since I've sent my application off, and I've heard nothing from Derby! :frown: Same, I'm in yr 13 too :smile: Ah, I was going to apply there, but changed it to Bedford at the last min! And same I have a interview with Bedford, but it's my bottom choice I don't really want to go there :/ x
My AS grades were quite bad, and Notts is so high up in the ranks :frown: I know I really hope I get a interview with them. That's awesome! It's been 3 weeks since I've sent my application off, and I've heard nothing from Derby! :frown: Same, I'm in yr 13 too :smile: Ah, I was going to apply there, but changed it to Bedford at the last min! And same I have a interview with Bedford, but it's my bottom choice I don't really want to go there :/ x

You only Need BBC to get into Nottingham though which isnt too bad i think! whats did you get? I got BBC, but im so worried about A2! which sixth form are you at? Funny how the interviews we have are places we dont want to go too! x
Reply 96
has anyone else been given in interview offer for University of Surrey for Adult nursing, on the 4th of December?:smile:
You only Need BBC to get into Nottingham though which isnt too bad i think! whats did you get? I got BBC, but im so worried about A2! which sixth form are you at? Funny how the interviews we have are places we dont want to go too! x

True. I'm predicted BCC though, a grade lower than what they want :/ Samee, A2 is so tough! I'm really glad all the other Unis I've applied to are point based, as I'll have my EP & AS to help me with the points! Exactly. When's your interview at Liverpool? I'm happy I've got a interview with Wolverhampton, I don't mind going there! :smile: x
Original post by sejellis
has anyone else been given in interview offer for University of Surrey for Adult nursing, on the 4th of December?:smile:

Hey! I haven't applied there, but congrats on getting a interview & good luck! :smile: x
Reply 99
Hey! I haven't applied there, but congrats on getting a interview & good luck! :smile: x

Thank you! good luck for you too!
Ive also applied to Nottingham with predicted grades BCC, like you I think?xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending