The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Changing course at Warwick (From MPhys to MMathPhys

So I just got my offer from Warwick for MPhys Physics (A*AA) which I'm pleased with of course. However, I recently decided that I would really like to do the 4 year Maths + Physics course (MMathPhys) at Warwick instead of just straight 4 year Physics (MPhys). Do you think I can contact them now and request for that to be organised, if so, how should I go about doing it?

Thanks!

Predicted A*A*A*A* in Maths, Further Maths, Physics and French (dropped Chemistry in which I got an A at AS last year).
Reply 1
Original post by physicisttobe
So I just got my offer from Warwick for MPhys Physics (A*AA) which I'm pleased with of course. However, I recently decided that I would really like to do the 4 year Maths + Physics course (MMathPhys) at Warwick instead of just straight 4 year Physics (MPhys). Do you think I can contact them now and request for that to be organised, if so, how should I go about doing it?

Thanks!

Predicted A*A*A*A* in Maths, Further Maths, Physics and French (dropped Chemistry in which I got an A at AS last year).

Just email them, I'd say. Outline your reasons for wanting to change, etc. The worst they can say is 'No', surely?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Just to let you know: I emailed them and they got back to me within 24 hrs saying it's fine; I've received a formal offer now (acknowledged by UCAS Track) for the FG31 Course (Maths + Physics), which is cool! Thanks guys..
Reply 3
Original post by physicisttobe
Just to let you know: I emailed them and they got back to me within 24 hrs saying it's fine; I've received a formal offer now (acknowledged by UCAS Track) for the FG31 Course (Maths + Physics), which is cool! Thanks guys..

Nice outcome, I wish you well with it.

Quick Reply

Latest