The Student Room Group

Android OS Discussion v2.0

New thread, new Nexus devices and moar Jelly Bean!

The second instalment of TSRs hub for Android discussion. The last 10,000 posts have gone from the HTC Hero to the Nexus 4 / 7 / 10 range. Can't wait to see what's knocking about when this one hits 10,000 posts! :eek3:
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

first!
Aaaand Mikey gets it =P
It said G8D was off line... :colondollar:

Didn't want to leave TSR's Androiders nowhere to go!
Reply 4
Subscribing to thread. :tongue:
Reply 5
Hey :smile: Subscribed :smile:
And we're back!

Nexus 4 :fuhrer: looks amazing. Potential Christmas present to self.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I was hoping the rumour of different nexi by different manufacturers would be true, no expandable storage is a bit disappointing but for the price you can't complain, still wanna have a play with it though not had an LG phone before
Original post by a_t
I was hoping the rumour of different nexi by different manufacturers would be true

I hope that's not yet dead in the water tbh. We shall see.
Reply 9
Screenshot_2012-11-01-01-02-46.png

Anyone else get this? New feature on Google Now it seems
Original post by a_t
Screenshot_2012-11-01-01-02-46.png

Anyone else get this? New feature on Google Now it seems

How frequently is 'periodically'? It would have to be quite frequent to get an accurate value... you're being tracked!
Still debating whether to get a new Nexus device.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by + polarity -
How frequently is 'periodically'? It would have to be quite frequent to get an accurate value... you're being tracked!

Have you got google now? it does track you, on its own it figured out where I live, where I work, what routes I take, which football team I support, if I google a location it comes up with a map about 10 mins later, everytime I go London it gives me directions to where I stayed last time I was there, that's the point of it, it tracks you and gives you information before you have to search for it
Original post by a_t
Have you got google now? it does track you, on its own it figured out where I live, where I work, what routes I take, which football team I support, if I google a location it comes up with a map about 10 mins later, everytime I go London it gives me directions to where I stayed last time I was there, that's the point of it, it tracks you and gives you information before you have to search for it

:nope: Only just got 4.0.4 :colonhash:

But that's a bit... :eyebrow:
Google Play now has as many apps as Apple's App Store. Now they just need to catch up with the quality...
Original post by mikeyd85
New thread, new Nexus devices and moar Jelly Bean!

The second instalment of TSRs hub for Android discussion. The last 10,000 posts have gone from the HTC Hero to the Nexus 4 / 7 / 10 range. Can't wait to see what's knocking about when this one hits 10,000 posts! :eek3:

God the hero. It was god damned slow but I am quite nostalgic about it.

In other news N10: shut up and take my money

Using the TSR App - Please excuse any typos :smile:
Reply 16
the thread title is confusing, it implies a thread about android os version 2

I'm guessing having gone through the posts that this thread is actually ' android os discussion (II) '
Original post by markuk99

I'm guessing having gone through the posts that this thread is actually ' android os discussion (II) '

It's a good point
Original post by wizard710
It's a good point

Original post by markuk99

Any better now?

Not tried editing a thread title with tapatalk before...
Original post by mikeyd85
Any better now?

Not tried editing a thread title with tapatalk before...

Yeah sounds better, when we get to Mk 3 we can start picking up Cupcake, donut etc

Quick Reply

Latest