The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
oh no.. i'm sorry to hear that where you going now?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 21
It's ok, I'm not fussed anymore, going Queen Mary's!!
pezz
can you just informally visit ucl laws?

Yeah just turn up whenever! If Andy asks to see your ID (he probably won't) or anything just explain you're a prospective student and you'll be free to wonder around :smile:
Reply 23
got an offer for law and german law in february and I visited the faculty two weeks ago which was a very good idea. you should send them a mail but I am sure it won't be a problem (I visited them during the term holidays...)
Onearmedbandit
Yeah just turn up whenever! If Andy asks to see your ID (he probably won't) or anything just explain you're a prospective student and you'll be free to wonder around :smile:

Mike you're inviting random strangers to our gentle hub in UCL! There's a reason Andy is able to be so relaxed!
To be fair he's not asking the inhabitants of "chat" and "Health and Relationships" to come in. Because that would be disconcerting... :p:

Although yeah, phone the faculty first to ask...
Reply 26
have all the UCL law offers/rejections been given out?
Reply 27
pezz
have all the UCL law offers/rejections been given out?

Nope - I spoke to admissions this past Friday, who said there are still decisions to be made. She apologized for the delay and said they get more applications than any other university ..not sure if it's true..but regardless, we'll know either way by may 9! She said just b/c I haven't received a decision yet, doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing, and I should know within the next couple of days..so possibly still some hope! Gluck!
Reply 28
kay definitely not all offers/rejections have been given out, b/c i JUST GOT MY OFFER!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 29
salz2k
kay definitely not all offers/rejections have been given out, b/c i JUST GOT MY OFFER!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congrats yo! :yy:
Reply 30
I just got an offer. Absolutely amazed.

Now I just have to get 3 A's.... :redface:
Reply 31
tomcoolinguk
Mike you're inviting random strangers to our gentle hub in UCL! There's a reason Andy is able to be so relaxed!

:p: i have an offer for next year! i'm hardly a scary psyco...:rolleyes:
Reply 32
Yipee..gt an offer two days ago...fanx all thoz whu gave advice...n gd luck to thoz whu r still waiting...coz deadline's on 9th may

Latest

Trending

Trending