The Student Room Group

Do women only got to the Gym to check guys out?

Every time I go to the gym, women always look at me with admiration, and they look at me with come-to-bed eyes. there was one, damn hot woman checking my ass out yesterday when I was doing power cleans. she was sat on one of those reebok step thingys pretending to take a breather, but watched my entire set. I get these looks a lot, but I just look away because i'm already taken. Why can they just leave me alone :frown:

I know I would rather date a girl I meet at a gym, rather than some slapper at a club, but still, not being single, it's very distracting to say the least.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not only that, but I cam across a study which said more than half of women receive orgasm from their light training exercises at the gym. This kind of makes sense to me, I don't think I would go as far as saying they receive orgasm. But the fit women in tight leggings seem to love using the stationary bike burying their crotch deepinto the seat, or using the hip aductor, slowly parting and closing there legs. They clearly receive some kind of stimulation from it.
and then you woke up.
Does bs'ing online make you feel good?
And then you woke up.

Omg so many negs just cuz someone happened to post the same thing a few minutes before me without me realising? -_-
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5
I'm going to just save you some time.

Nobody in their right mind is going to believe that this is a genuine post.
If you want to trick people because, I don't know you're a virgin or whatever, come up with a more convincing pile of bull****.

Have a nice day :wink:
Reply 6
Yes, speaking for myself, that is the only reason why I go to the gym. My favourite way of checking out guys is by running until I cant really breathe properly, am uncomfortably sweaty and I feel like I'm about to vom into my own mouth. I heard its a great way to pick up guys because they love girls that look like a drowned rat and smell really bad. I like to use the weights section when it is empty so that when a guy does come in they can definitely see the come to bed eyes I am giving him as I bench press...
Reply 7
Original post by WeightLifter
Why can they just leave me alone

If you are genuine then you remind me of these guys who get bum****ed in prisons...
Reply 8
Original post by WeightLifter
Every time I go to the gym, women always look at me with admiration, and they look at me with come-to-bed eyes. there was one, damn hot woman checking my ass out yesterday when I was doing power cleans. she was sat on one of those reebok step thingys pretending to take a breather, but watched my entire set. I get these looks a lot, but I just look away because i'm already taken. Why can they just leave me alone :frown:

I know I would rather date a girl I meet at a gym, rather than some slapper at a club, but still, not being single, it's very distracting to say the least.

how much do you squat
Reply 9
This might sound crazy but some people go there to do cardio or lift weights...
Reply 10
Pahahahah. It's guys like you who put me off the gym, busting a guy trying to lift a ridiculously heavy weight and staring at girls rises if they notice/ care. As for paying for a gym membership to try to get off whilst using a gym bike? More than half do this? Get real, moron.
Reply 11
Not all women go to the gym just to check guys out... most probably go there to do exercise but just kinda getting distracted at the same time! You should be flattered that they are looking at you!

It must mean you are very good looking!x :biggrin:
Reply 12
Yes, I would probably use my rest between sets to look at any good looking guys, better than just looking at the floor or the walls you know... And I would be thinking "what a hot piece of ass, pity about those hump-and-reverse curls" since the amount of guys trying to do cleans with atrocious form and too heavy weights in most gyms make me wanna gouge out my eyes. This is also the main reason guys do cleans instead of snatches: because they suck at the technique.

But most of the time I'm too busy making PRs and getting psyched for my next lift to care about anyone else in the gym.

Also dude, if you think girls get sexual satisfaction from closing and opening their thighs using a resistance machine, I feel bad for your gf.
Reply 13
When I go the gym I don't really pay much attention to anyone tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Yes, I really spend £18 a month to check out sweaty men lifting weights
Reply 15
This is not the reason women go to gyms and your statistics are most likely in correct.
Dnt worry they do this to me and my cousin too
Reply 17
Yes. This is particularly rife in female-only gyms.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 18
New Study Published in Australian Journal of Science, Medicine, and Arachnology, Reveals that OP is a Phaggot.

A landmark study published last Thursday in the Australian Journal of Science, Medicine, and Arachnology, proves once and for all, that OP is indeed a phaggot. The results of the six month long study, while having only been released a few days ago, have already gained widespread acceptance among the scientific community. According to researchers, the study went into great depths and utilized a wide variety of research methods. "We did everything from genetic analysis, to behavioral analysis, to even interviewing the OP's family and friends. All of our collected data points to the same conclusion. That OP is a phaggot." said Professor Biggblac Cockenstein. "In one particular experiment, we sneaked into the OP's home and replaced the hotdogs in his fridge with dildos. Upon returning home, OP proceeded to put the dildos between his buns. And I don't mean hotdog buns."

Even though the study has been proclaimed by the scientific community to be one of the greatest studies of the 21st century, not all members of the public have a positive opinion of it. One man which we interviewed yesterday, said the following: "Why are these kunts wasting money to study something like this? Everyone already knew the answer. You might as well have a study to prove that the sky is blue and that the grass is green." Others were much more happy to see the study completed. "I'm a psychology major and have been following the study for the last 2 months, waiting for the results to be published. I am really happy to see the research back up my own personal observations regarding the OP."

However, no matter what one's opinion of the study may be, one thing is for certain.

The OP is a phaggot. In the words of Professor Biggblac Cockenstein: "It is scientific fact."
In a word...

No.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending