The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Bucks New Uni Interview! Adult nursing

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by aliOU
Hi! I have an interview for adult nursing at Buckinghamshire new university on 08 April 2015 for doing adult nursing sep 2015 start , just wondered if anyone else does?!* And any advice for the interview please ??

Mine's on the same date as well and I'm doing Adult Nursing!
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Reply 41
Did you go for the test and interview today?
Reply 42
Hey, i had mines today aswell, how did you find it?
Reply 43
Original post by Jed.
Mine's on the same date as well and I'm doing Adult Nursing!

Hey, i had mines today aswell, how did you guys find it?
Reply 44
Original post by aliOU
Hi! I have an interview for adult nursing at Buckinghamshire new university on 08 April 2015 for doing adult nursing sep 2015 start , just wondered if anyone else does?!* And any advice for the interview please ??

Hey, i was there today aswell, how did you find it?
Reply 45
Yeah it went alright! Need to wait for 10 days for the result! How did yours go?
Reply 46
Original post by Jaaay3
Hey, i had mines today aswell, how did you guys find it?

Yeah it went alright! Need to wait for 10 days for the result! How did yours go?
Reply 47
Original post by Jed.

It was good, i enjoyed the interviews because i was just being myself, but i asked for my maths result at the end and i got 17/31, im really scared because i dont know if they gonna accept me
Keep checking your UCAS though because they told me 10 days and I heard back in under 24 hours :smile: good luck everyone
Reply 49
Original post by Mummy2one
Keep checking your UCAS though because they told me 10 days and I heard back in under 24 hours :smile: good luck everyone

I only check my ucas when i have been notified by email, have you been notified by email?
Yeah my interview finished at 4pm Wednesday, Thursday 2pm I got an email to say ucas had had a change, checked it and had my decision. Was all quicker than expected.
Reply 51
Yeah my interview finished at 4pm Wednesday, Thursday 2pm I got an email to say ucas had had a change, checked it and had my decision. Was all quicker than expected.

Awww im soo happy for you, are you starting this year sept? And btw did you ask them for your maths grade? I got 17/31 thats whats killing me and making me scared, the interview i would say went well but idk
Reply 52
Original post by Jaaay3
It was good, i enjoyed the interviews because i was just being myself, but i asked for my maths result at the end and i got 17/31, im really scared because i dont know if they gonna accept me

Yeah the interviews were really good! Same here! Did you? I'm sure they're going to give you chance to retake it! :smile:

Were you the guy who was wearing grey suit?? :smile:
Reply 53

AHH Well done! You probably done brilliantly thats why they didn't have to think about picking you! :smile: I hope i get accepted! fingers crossed! :smile:
I've been told that even if you fail your maths and they really like you, then you are invited back to resit. Which gives you time to revise for it :smile:
Anyone going to bucks Uni to study adult nursing coming February ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
I have an interview next week to study adult nursing at bucks in feb. So nervous!
Reply 57
hi there, any tips for the interview? what are the questions please?
Reply 58
hi there! I have an interview next month at Bucks Uni. I applied for Adult Nursing. Can anyone advise on the numeracy and literacy please. I will be grateful for any help.
Reply 59
hi grace , i have got my interview on 16 of march.. What about you ?? I have applied for adult nursing aswell , so nervous

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending