High Wycombe

Bucks New Uni Interview! Adult nursing

Scroll to see replies

I got also interview on 22☺️
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Reply 61
I got interview 23rd pls let me know how it went.
Reply 62
Any tips for interview please??
Reply 63
Guys just to let you know calculator is allowed in bucks university nursing test yippy.. does anyone know what the literacy is about?
Reply 64
apparently calculator is allowed now yippy I suck in maths btw lol. I got my interview on 9th of March so nervous
hi guys I have my interview soon I was wondering whats involved all in all. what are the group discussions based on and do you need to research any current issues in nursing. it will be quite handy if you know of any as well.

what is the maths and English test based on
Reply 66
Hi! I had an adult nursing interview in March! And got a place that God! Try and look at recent articles... such as the bursaries! In my group interview they wanted you to speak about a topic. Maths you can have a calculator and they give you a sheet to help! I'm rubbish and maths and I passed! You will be fine! Good luck!
Reply 67
hi just wanted to ask what kind of topics came up in the discussions if you can remember. also what sort of articles can l bring with me would something on the junior doctors strike help. really nervous about my interview.
Reply 68
Hi Guys, did anyone ever went for English resit at Buckinghamshire new uni? can anyone tell me what they ask please? I am here just nervous. I have my English resit tomorrow
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by finah
Hi Guys, did anyone ever went for English resit at Buckinghamshire new uni? can anyone tell me what they ask please? I am here just nervous. I have my English resit tomorrow

Hi @finah

Thanks for your message.

I've had a chat with our nursing admissions team, they have advised that the resit will be in a similar format to the test that you sat previously, where you will read an article then have to answer some questions about the text. We will be looking at the standard of your written English, but also your understanding of the text and how you respond to this. As the format will be similar to the test you sat before, hopefully you will know what to expect - so try not to be nervous!

Best of luck for tomorrow, and let us know if you have any other questions!

Laura
Bucks New University TSR Official Rep.
Anyone here had recent interview at bucks? Im thinking of applying there to do adult nursing. How is the interview like? Do they choose the topic to talk about on the group discussion?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending