The Student Room Group

Foundation 2013 applicants!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
It would be great if anyone would like to share their portfolio they used to get in or the current one they are going to use to apply to any Uni.

It's not finished yet, but here's a rough idea of my portfolio (:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/charlotteltaylor/sets/72157632294321405/
Whoua that's amazing ! I'll try to post my kingston Application as soon as possible.
Any other ones ? :smile:
Reply 22
Its reaally gooood!! I'll post mine when I do it :smile:
Reply 23
Do you think they'd do portfolio reviews during half term? (between 15th and 24th of February)
hi,
I'm also applying to csm for my foundation and I am about to lose it! I haven't sent my portfolio yet but will hopefully this week. I'm putting a link of some of my work and would really love to hear your opinion... i wish you all the best.

http://ashleebaranoui.tumblr.com/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ashlee Baranoui
hi,
I'm also applying to csm for my foundation and I am about to lose it! I haven't sent my portfolio yet but will hopefully this week. I'm putting a link of some of my work and would really love to hear your opinion... i wish you all the best.

http://ashleebaranoui.tumblr.com/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really like your black and white drawings :smile: They are original !
I'll post my work next week, I hope everybody can do that too !
xx
Reply 26
Hey, I'm going to apply to Kingston and CSM as well. Just to make me perfectly sure (though I've read it a 100 times): deadline for Kingston is 31.01 and it's for Flickr and application, and for CSM is 31 but only application, right? CSM will let us know after 31 if they actually want to see portfolios?

If I'm wrong, please correct me:smile:
Reply 27
Original post by Anna1308
Hey, I'm going to apply to Kingston and CSM as well. Just to make me perfectly sure (though I've read it a 100 times): deadline for Kingston is 31.01 and it's for Flickr and application, and for CSM is 31 but only application, right? CSM will let us know after 31 if they actually want to see portfolios?

If I'm wrong, please correct me:smile:

Hey, yeah I'm pretty sure that's right (:
Reply 28
Already applied to all of them, last one was CSM, phewww! The only one I'm missing is Kingston... the ****ing 10 things I like.. oh god! Hahaha what did you guys put? xx
Reply 29
Original post by CT1402
Hey, yeah I'm pretty sure that's right (:

Thanks a lot!
Original post by claucsb
Already applied to all of them, last one was CSM, phewww! The only one I'm missing is Kingston... the ****ing 10 things I like.. oh god! Hahaha what did you guys put? xx

Oh I LOVE 10 things I Like :p:p But I don't really know what they expect us to put in it. I have crazy stuff and try to put some artists I like too. I think they just want to know you better, so don't question yourself so much and go !
Reply 31
Original post by Salbacandco
Oh I LOVE 10 things I Like :p:p But I don't really know what they expect us to put in it. I have crazy stuff and try to put some artists I like too. I think they just want to know you better, so don't question yourself so much and go !

Yeah hahaha I'm doing it slowly but getting it done! Did you submit already? To which ones? Good luck!! xx
Original post by claucsb
Yeah hahaha I'm doing it slowly but getting it done! Did you submit already? To which ones? Good luck!! xx

I'm applying to Kingston, CSM and Ravensbourne. I've already sent my application form to CSM and Kingston. I sill have to give them my portfolio (CD because I'm not from the UK) :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 33
Original post by Salbacandco

I'm applying to Kingston, CSM and Ravensbourne. I've already sent my application form to CSM and Kingston. I sill have to give them my portfolio (CD because I'm not from the UK) :smile:

Oh Im doing Kingston and CSM (im posting as well) as well and a bunch of others cause I'm really scared I wont get into university for some reason hehe but anyways I got into my safety today!! Sir John Cass I WONT BE HOMELESS YEY :smile:
Yes if I'm not accepted in London I'll apply in France in Architecture school ! But for me London is 100 times better !
Reply 35
I've finally applied to Kingston! Do you know when they get back to us? Have they said anything to anyoneee? (:
Reply 36
Hey guys!
I need some help.. I sent my application with my CD portfolio to CCW yesterday and I only realized now, reading your posts here, that I should have made a powerpoint! or a pdf. or something.. I have no idea what was I thinking just sending them a folder with my work.. and I'm going crazy now. So does any one have any ideas about what should I do? Call them, mail them? Or just cross my fingers and hope they're gonna look at it anyways?
A
Reply 37
But what did you do? Its fine as long as the images are there and labeled and in order! (:
Reply 38
Original post by claucsb
But what did you do? Its fine as long as the images are there and labeled and in order! (:

Thanks, you're probably right... I guess I'm just freaking out. :smile:
Original post by claucsb
I've finally applied to Kingston! Do you know when they get back to us? Have they said anything to anyoneee? (:

Tomorrow is the last day for Kingston and then they get back to us in 10 days. UK applicant will have an interview if they are chosen, I don't know for non UK applicant. It's so sooooon :/

Quick Reply

Latest