The Student Room Group

Foundation 2013 applicants!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

I just got an unconditional from kingston too! so excited i can't believe it!:-)
i applied to camberwell too, it does look good but i think they have a lot more people they take on and i like that kingston is smaller and they said at the interview they have the highest student to teacher ratio in the country
Yes I really like Kingston to but I applied to CSM as well and I am not sure. Maybe I got recected by CSM and I dont have to choose :wink:. But i really thing Kingston is a great university. Are you guys staying at halls?

Original post by charlotteellen
I just got an unconditional from kingston too! so excited i can't believe it!:-)
i applied to camberwell too, it does look good but i think they have a lot more people they take on and i like that kingston is smaller and they said at the interview they have the highest student to teacher ratio in the country
Original post by puresoul99
Yes I really like Kingston to but I applied to CSM as well and I am not sure. Maybe I got recected by CSM and I dont have to choose :wink:. But i really thing Kingston is a great university. Are you guys staying at halls?

haha that must be a tough choice... :smile: i'm staying in halls yeh... i don't know when we get information about it though?
Reply 63
I am from France and have got today an offer from CSM !!!!!
I got an unconditional from kingston straight away aswell and its my firm choice so im reallly excited! :biggrin: I applied to UAL, kent, croydon. I did not like UAL at all i was sooo disappointed after speaking to the tutors during the interview they were more intrested to know about my time i spent back home few years ago instead of discussing my portfolio with me.
I just love how kingston have smaller groups and the teachers can pay attention to each student indvidually, I was actually late an hour for my interview :O lol so my interview was sort of one to one and she told there and then that she offering me an unconditional. Cant wait till sept! :biggrin:
Has any UK sudents heared from CSM yet?
I am non UK applicant but still no news from CSM ;(
I am non UK applicant but still no news from CSM ;(

Its driving me mad! some people have heard and others haven't :frown:
Original post by VickyGordon
Its driving me mad! some people have heard and others haven't :frown:

Really? Has anybody already heard anything? Did they get accepted or rejected?

I hate that they need so much time to get in touch with us!
Really? Has anybody already heard anything? Did they get accepted or rejected?

I hate that they need so much time to get in touch with us!

They were accepted I think :s-smilie: I have no idea how they are doing this! I got an email from University of the Arts today saying theres a accomodation open day on the 27th March (so next week) and I live in the north of england and the train is over £100 which will be a lot to pay for if I don't get in so I rang up and explain my problem and honestly the woman could not be more rude to me! Its completaly put me off going now, she said as well that no one will know until the 29th which I know is a lie because people have got offers!
Original post by VickyGordon
They were accepted I think :s-smilie: I have no idea how they are doing this! I got an email from University of the Arts today saying theres a accomodation open day on the 27th March (so next week) and I live in the north of england and the train is over £100 which will be a lot to pay for if I don't get in so I rang up and explain my problem and honestly the woman could not be more rude to me! Its completaly put me off going now, she said as well that no one will know until the 29th which I know is a lie because people have got offers!

Haha :smile: yes i got this Email as well :smile:oh no this is so unfair!!! Iam from Austria and i have to apply for Halls as well and they Said to me that they will get in Touch with everybody on 25 of March!!! But i have the Impression that they are telling everybody different Things!!
Haha :smile: yes i got this Email as well :smile:oh no this is so unfair!!! Iam from Austria and i have to apply for Halls as well and they Said to me that they will get in Touch with everybody on 25 of March!!! But i have the Impression that they are telling everybody different Things!!

I think they as well! I just think its unfair we don't get to see them! Especially for you being international
Reply 72
Hey I was lucky enough to get offers from both Kingston, CSM and Ravensbourne. But i just cant choose between them. Any help would be v much appreciated. Thanks!
i've applied to CCW - and am assuming they'll reply to me tomorrow! as they said that would be the deadline. but i've also got a place for the leeds college of art foundation, which sounds AMAZING, and i loved it there when i went for my interview. i'll just have to wait and see though, i suppose...
Original post by mycroft's-umbrella
i've applied to CCW - and am assuming they'll reply to me tomorrow! as they said that would be the deadline. but i've also got a place for the leeds college of art foundation, which sounds AMAZING, and i loved it there when i went for my interview. i'll just have to wait and see though, i suppose...

I applied to ccw foundation and submitted my portfolio way back in January was supposed to hear from them today but got nothing in the post and when I called they wouldn't tell me anything have you heard yet?
Original post by LilyEve
Hey I was lucky enough to get offers from both Kingston, CSM and Ravensbourne. But i just cant choose between them. Any help would be v much appreciated. Thanks!

Wow that's fantastic ! When did you hear from ccw? I still haven't heard anything :frown:
Original post by Art is a tart
Wow that's fantastic ! When did you hear from ccw? I still haven't heard anything :frown:

Oops sorry didn't read properly read com as ccw!
Reply 77
i heard on friday, my frtiend applying to ccw hasnt heard yet. If i want to do an English degree after my art foundation would it be better to go to CSM or Kingston?
Reply 78
If I am doing an english degree where is better to do an art foundation - Kingston or CSM ?
Reply 79
Hi, I know this you're all a year ahead of me as I'm applying for 2014 but I just wondered if any UK students know what to do with the personal statement and application form for CSM - I went to a summer course and they said it was 200 words by email but the application form says 500 words and there doesn't seem to be an email option! It's really confusing!

Any help would be much appreciated! Well done to all those who got in where they wanted!

Quick Reply

Latest