The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I had the same thing happen to me but when I was on holiday. I was with a group of mates and we passed through a group of guys, one of whom grabbed my bottom and squeezed it. I felt disgusted. It was one of those situations which took me by surprise so didn't know what to do. I was kind of pissed of at the local girls with me who I felt should have warned me that this kind of thing happens there. Some guy tried a similar thing with my mum, but my mum grabbed his hand and pushed it away before he could touch her like that. I think it's disgusting that women put up with this sort of thing in some communities.
Original post by de_monies
Didn't you used to be a guy?

I just had a quick scan through his posts. Clearly a dude trying to troll - badly.
Original post by effy1
haha, i'll have to if it happens again!

Yeah, if you felt uncomfortable make him feel embarrassed by slapping him infront of everyone! :smile:
Original post by hasan4life
eeergh :angry: feel ur pain, one guy touched my boobs, and didnt even let go until i physically had to stop him :frown: i get so scared.

:rolleyes:
Reply 24
This has happened to me maybe 3 or 4 times, but over many years, and always with a guy grabbing my bum.

Actually on holiday I once had a guy grab my boob in a shop. I also had my arse touched on that same holiday...

And I've had a guy try to put his hand up my skirt but that was back in high school so not sure that counts. It's totally gross but unfortunately relatively common I think. And for the record, I dress pretty modestly.
Yeah, sadly I've had things like that happen to me too. Its disgusting that this kind of thing happens but some men just think they have a right to some woman's bodies, they don't think of them as real people with feelings and thoughts but moving objects, just bodies that he can grope if he wishes. He was asserting his dominance and trying to intimidate you with the face to top off the aggressive act, trying to put you in your place of subordinance. Since it was daylight and a busy place you should have made a scene or stopped him and talked to him and made him feel ****e about what he did, calmly tell him how it made you feel and why he shouldn't do it etc.
Reply 26
Boys will be boys.. nothing wrong with getting a handful of arse on a busy Saturday
Reply 27
Original post by effy1
So it sounds really weird, but I was at a underground train station today and when I was walking up the stairs I feel a hand grab my bum! So I turn round like wtf! And I see a guy about 45 I'd guess give me the creepiest smile and do some pouty lip thing at me.....ewww.

It was busy so I just kept walking up, he was walking down the other way, I guess he did it as he passed me by.

I feel so angry that this happened, I have never experienced something like that! I mean being stared at is one thing, but this is too much, eww. my friends said they have had things like that happened, have any of you? I find it annoying enough when creepy guys make comments but that only seems to happen in dodgy places at the wrong time, this was in daylight in a busy station!

Sorry this was basically a rant

Do you have any comments? Am I over reacting by almost feeling violated? I'm pissed off.

You should not have let him get away with it. Every time he does it and there is no consequence the more he will do it.
Reply 28
Original post by MarcoReus
Boys will be boys.. nothing wrong with getting a handful of arse on a busy Saturday

Actually, I'm pretty sure a lot of guys hold respect for women (and just other people in general) and don't do that...

Yeah...go and grab your mums or sis. :angry:
Reply 30
Original post by Hooj
Oh poor girl, a man grabbed your bot-bot for a split second...send him to jail!

Shall we get a 45 year old, 200lb gay guy and get him to grab your dick and pull kissy faces at you and see how bad it is?
Wtf you don't just do that to a random stranger :lolwut: Oh I see you go to LSE :grumble:
Reply 32
Original post by effy1
So it sounds really weird, but I was at a underground train station today and when I was walking up the stairs I feel a hand grab my bum! So I turn round like wtf! And I see a guy about 45 I'd guess give me the creepiest smile and do some pouty lip thing at me.....ewww.

It was busy so I just kept walking up, he was walking down the other way, I guess he did it as he passed me by.

I feel so angry that this happened, I have never experienced something like that! I mean being stared at is one thing, but this is too much, eww. my friends said they have had things like that happened, have any of you? I find it annoying enough when creepy guys make comments but that only seems to happen in dodgy places at the wrong time, this was in daylight in a busy station!

Sorry this was basically a rant

Do you have any comments? Am I over reacting by almost feeling violated? I'm pissed off.

You should report him. The man who did this is a sick beast who will undoubtedly one day try to attack a woman in a vulnerable position. If he can do that in a train station imagine what he would be capable of in a secluded area. No you're no way over reacting about this nobody should be made to endure this kind of thing it is your body and those animals should bloody keep it to themselves and if they can't then they shouldn't be on the streets.
This has happened to me a few times also. The most memorable was back in secondary school when I was in year 7 a fat girl in year 11 grabbed my ass and laughed in my face as she walked pass. I felt extremely violated and I still have nightmares of it from time to time :frown:

Ok, I'm obviously joking about the nightmare part, but I honestly did get groped by her. And what could I have done? I was a year 7 wee lad.

Original post by hasan4life
eeergh :angry: feel ur pain, one guy touched my boobs, and didnt even let go until i physically had to stop him :frown: i get so scared.

The biggest male perv on TSR pretending to be female? What a riot.....
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 34
In these situations I get confused as to why people don't slap the guy in the face and yell "what the hell are you doing" and make a big a scene to out him out for the pervert he is..
Original post by IlexBlue
In these situations I get confused as to why people don't slap the guy in the face and yell "what the hell are you doing" and make a big a scene to out him out for the pervert he is..

Shock, probably.
Original post by IlexBlue

But you act like being called a pervert in public would be humiliating for one of these people. It probably wouldn't bother them at all.
Reply 37
Original post by cats are cool
Yeah, sadly I've had things like that happen to me too. Its disgusting that this kind of thing happens but some men just think they have a right to some woman's bodies, they don't think of them as real people with feelings and thoughts but moving objects, just bodies that he can grope if he wishes. He was asserting his dominance and trying to intimidate you with the face to top off the aggressive act, trying to put you in your place of subordinance. Since it was daylight and a busy place you should have made a scene or stopped him and talked to him and made him feel ****e about what he did, calmly tell him how it made you feel and why he shouldn't do it etc.

Guys can get groped too. Obviously it doesn't happen as much but I have had my ass groped by girls and guys before.
Reply 38
Original post by .Heather.
This has happened to me maybe 3 or 4 times, but over many years, and always with a guy grabbing my bum.

Actually on holiday I once had a guy grab my boob in a shop. I also had my arse touched on that same holiday...

And I've had a guy try to put his hand up my skirt but that was back in high school so not sure that counts. It's totally gross but unfortunately relatively common I think. And for the record, I dress pretty modestly.

No it isn't that's what they want you to think so they can get away with abusing another person. It is never acceptable or common even if your dress sense was deemed to be immodest.
Original post by Menschlich
Guys can get groped too. Obviously it doesn't happen as much but I have had my ass groped by girls and guys before.
This, although guys do seem to be more relaxed about these kind of things

Latest

Trending

Trending