The Student Room Group

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1080
Original post by arshadb

Original post by arshadb
Go to xtremepapers then click the download tab. You'll find a lot of different boards. Select your appropriate one

im on the website http://www.xtremepapers.com/AQA/index.php i clicked aqa but i cant find science
Reply 1081
There is science for public understanding if that's the one you're looking for?
Reply 1082
Original post by arshadb

Original post by arshadb
There is science for public understanding if that's the one you're looking for?

i'm really not sure if it is all i know is that i am going to be doing 2 exams in january 1 for physics and 1 for chemstry and 1 in june for biology and i know i am on aqa because my teacher gave us a n GCSE Core Science Exam Board: AQA A CGP book it also says higher level does that help anyone know which past papers i should get?
Does anyone have the 2008 ocr foundation and higher papers for french listening?.. any past papers from pre 2009 (ocr) will be very helpful. Thanks very much
Reply 1084
Looking for edexcel maths GCSE linear june 2011 non cal paper.
Hi all :smile:

Wondering if OCR post their past papers free on the internet? I looked around but could only find where you could order them for a fee?

I'm looking for GCSE History past papers.

Would appreciate the help, thanks!

Edit: now found, but very complicated :P if you want OCR just keep looking on their website and eventually you will come to it :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1086
hi,
i'm looking for OCR maths modular

thanks
Reply 1087
Original post by Gramatic
Edexcel are stingy, they don't post their papers.

actually they do! go on pastpaper time machine by edexcel!:colone:
Reply 1088
Does anyone have or know where I can get the gcse OCR physics higher P7 June 2011 question paper,
and gcse aqa English A, English language higher question paper?

There not the website btw.
Reply 1089
Can any1 help here?????
Reply 1090
i m doing igcse. does anyone know any useful link for notes on songs of ourselves, much abo about nothing, or george orwell 1984?
thanks
AQA biology past papers? Higher!!! AND language

Are you freaking kidding me? You neg me for 5 years ago????
Reply 1093
Hi,
Please could someone send me the WJEC ICT Unit 1 2010 Markscheme? As I have a unit 1 mock coming up and this is the only markscheme I don't have,

Thanks for your help,
Tom :biggrin:
Reply 1094
Can any1 get the gcse OCR June 2011 P7 higher paper?
Hello members of TheStudentForum. My GCSE Examinations for the first module of Biology, Chemistry and Physics are approaching, but I cannot access any past papers. The specification has been updated this year and thus I shall be in the first group of students completing exams for this new syllabus.

Are any members aware of any website to acquire practice papers for the three Sciences? My mock examinations are in the upcoming week and I wish to test myself.

Thank you.
Does anyone have last years English literature exam? AQA btw...
Thankyou!
Reply 1097
For triple SCIENCE please?

anyone know where I can find the past papers from before 2007?

They are NOT on the AQA website.

Thanks
(edited 12 years ago)
hey an1 have GCSE Further Pure Mathematics june 2011 question paper ?? i really need it.
Hi

Does anyone has any past paper of the following subjects IGCSE (Maths Spec A,English specification B,Biology, Physics,Chemistry)

But does anyone have 2011 june or january series thank you
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest