The Student Room Group

Do I tell him?

I'm in my second year of Uni, and came out of a two year relationship 3months ago. I've spent the past 3 months coming to terms with the break up and settling into single life. (My previous relationship was a 3year one).

I have a really close guy mate that i met in the first week of the first year, who does the same course as me and lived in the flat next-door. We've always been close and flirty but i've never really thought much of it - even when me and my boyfriend split up.
However, ever since i've been home for Christmas i can't stop thinking about him, and i think i really like him.
How can i go about hinting this to him - i don't really want to make the first move, especially if he doesn't feel that way as i see him most days at uni.
Thank you for the help
Reply 1
Why do you not want to make the first move?
Reply 2
Original post by ilem
Why do you not want to make the first move?

Because i am far too scared of rejection, and the consequences it could have for our friendship if he did not reciprocate said feelings
Reply 3
Original post by wkd
Because i am far too scared of rejection, and the consequences it could have for our friendship if he did not reciprocate said feelings

Well what if he feels the same way? Someone has to go first or the situation might get stuck in impasse and never move forward.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending