The Student Room Group

Would you stand for your partner calling you a ****ing idiot

Last night I was out with my boyfriend and I by accident knocked into him as I was getting up and spilled a bit of his drink all down him. He got really annoyed and angry and called me a ****ing idiot in front of all his friends when I got a bit offended by this he said I was a dram queen and over reacting and didnt bother with me for the rest of the night would you also be annoyed
Was he already drunk?
Reply 2
Why would I take that from my girlfriend? she would get a whole dictionary of swearing thrown back at her :colone: apically when it comes to insults, I will best you :tongue:
Reply 3
Not if he was drunk, although I'd still be a bit annoyed. If he was sober, I'd be mad, I probably would have said something a lot worse back.
I'd be pretty pissed that he felt the need to be so rude over something that was clearly an accident.
Reply 5
Depends on his tone? If he was serious then it was inconsiderate of him to say that in front of others.
I wouldn't do it, not in a seriously angry manner anyway, and I wouldn't expect a partner to as well.
Yeah, but people tend to say stupid things when alcohol is involved. He probably just snapped in the heat of the moment, i've done it loads of times.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending