The Student Room Group

Does anyone else feel tormented when they see attractive members of the opposite sex?

Kind of like, she is so beautiful, so sexy it could only ever cause me unrequited attempts or the pain of desire, so I desperately want to just obliterate them from my mind.
no, usually when I see an attractive member of the opposite sex i am overally excited, horny and an idiot.

Iwonderwhyimsingle
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Frustrated=tormented.
No.
Reply 4
Original post by Dragonfly07
No.

Guess I must be weird then.
The guy who strips down to his pants and jumps off a cliff into the freezing water. Can anyone guess who that is? :P
Also see the meaning of 'Saudade'
Reply 7
Original post by blacklistmember
The guy who strips down to his pants and jumps off a cliff into the freezing water. Can anyone guess who that is? :P

I swim in the cold water, but don't do that.
No, I only get aroused and intrigued.
Only if they're with a partner :yy:
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
Kind of like, she is so beautiful, so sexy it could only ever cause me unrequited attempts or the pain of desire, so I desperately want to just obliterate them from my mind.

Water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink. Yes, I've felt this..
Reply 11
Don't really care, tbh.
Original post by Anonymous

When I see an attractive girl I can't get they become a splinter in my soul:frown:. No not really:tongue: I just wanted to try and write something as moving and beautiful as you did. Try writing said girls poems like that and then you will be so in there:wink:
I've looked at really hot girls before that are way way way out of my league and i think to myself '....i will never ever shag anything that attractive ever'

kept annon in case my gf stumbles across this :wink:
I think OP needs to get laid.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending